WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thoughts on the Rumble

Go down 
+6
MLGPro1337
Lauren Walker
John Maverick
Takedown
_Unknown_
Gabriel
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

Thoughts on the Rumble Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:52 am

Note: My viewing experiance was hindered by the quality of video I had downloaded and that I thought the final match had been spoiled (though at the end of the night, I discovered I was lied to about the finish, in a good way I suppose).

3-Way Cage match = 4.5/10

Well fought, but dragged out in some areas with the same moves and spots. Henry didn't contribute nearly as much as his two opponents to the match. Also had a very predictable finish of Bryan escaping the Cage for the victory like the cowardly heel he is.

8-Diva Tag Team match = 1/10

Women wrestled.

John Cena vs. Kane = 2.5/10

Offensively boring wrestling and post-match brawl. Felt like a replay of the last RAW beatdown. Kane in particular looked like utter shambles. Cena better turn to the dark side quickly or we'll be seeing a lot more of these two in the ring. I was personally trying to find distractions from watching the match, like homework.

Brodus Clay vs. Drew McIntyre = 7/10

The usual Funkasaurus squash. Why such a high rating? Because it was McIntyre. (I get great amusement from seeing wrestlers I hate get buried)

CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler = 6.5/10

Very well contested by both men, but let down by Laurinaitis' interference, which achieved very little for the storyline that had been built up for months. Ziggler also felt like that of an afterthought at times, during the Laurinaitis/Punk arguments, and it didn't help that he had to act like a ragdoll for Punk to technically pin and submit four times. Doesn't look like he's going much farther than this.

2012 Royal Rumble match = 8/10

Minus some overly goofy moments and dull performances from Jinder Mahal, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, etc., a very good, edge-of-your-seat Rumble. The return of Kharma eliminating Cole was a nice touch, and some of the surprise entrants such as Road Dogg and the three commentators were memorable while they lasted. The final exchange between Chris Jericho and Sheamus in particular was extremely suspenseful and well booked. Did not leave a good climax on me however, though that's likely just because I'm pissed Jericho never won.

OVERALL = 6/10

Aside from the Rumble match, and perhaps the WWE Title match, there really wasn't anything too essential to make the PPV worth the money.

Last edited by Jimmy Poseidon on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
_Unknown_

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID:
Finishing Move(s):

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 10:39 am

3-Way Cage match
Well fought or not it bored me a bit.

8-Diva Tag Team match

I fell asleep 3 times during this match. (watched it live at 3-4 am so yh)

John Cena vs. Kane
Just felt like a RAW bit, and was boring as hell

Brodus Clay vs. Drew McIntyre
The dancing made me lol XD

CM Punk vs. Dolph Ziggler
I liked the fight, even though guest referee matches are on my black list of matches. I hate John L, but I'm happy he didn't cost CM Punk his title and I hope he'll GTFO lol.

2012 Royal Rumble match
I enjoyed the rumble. I didn't really appreciate seeing the comentators enter, but I loved seeing Ricardo XD.
I'm very dissapointed by the winner tho, I wanted Jericho to win, I expected Kane to participate and maybe break his elimination record and most of all I hate that Sheamus won...

OVERALL

I disliked most of the matches but the RR was ok.
It's just my opinion as a person that decided to watch the RR and that doesn't follow WWE. (been like 2 years since I watched a RAW show lol or follow WWE weekly, I just cba)
Back to top Go down
Takedown

Takedown

Character Sheet
Alias: Takedown
PSN ID: Silver-foxsdp
Finishing Move(s): Takedown

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:43 pm

On the point you do know gab Mark Henry is acctuly injured at the moment
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:12 pm

Then why was he involved with the match in the first place? Even so, if he did compete, he could've at least sold that his *injured body part* was hurting. I certainly didn't hear any mention of this injury from the commentators either way.
Back to top Go down
Takedown

Takedown

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:52 pm

He was in the match cause he is extremely persistent and asked to still do the match he had a huge chance of winning if it wasnt for his injury
Back to top Go down
John Maverick

Character Sheet
Alias: The King
PSN ID: xLostGamer
Finishing Move(s): Scissor Kick, Lebell Lock

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:20 pm

i would pay to see big show and mark henry try to climb out of a steel cage
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm

Takedown wrote:
He was in the match cause he is extremely persistent and asked to still do the match he had a huge chance of winning if it wasnt for his injury

1) Persistance? Fuck that, the dude moves and wrestles like he's lazy as fuck, and very rarely took bumps during the match.
2) Had a good chance of winning? Fuck that too, from the way he'd been built the weeks prior made him look like more of an extra on "The Bryan vs. Big Show"

...Show.
Back to top Go down
Takedown

Takedown

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:42 pm

1:Reason he moves round like he is lazy as fuck he has a hyperextended knee and groin injury why would he take bumps if he was injured before the match
2:If it wasnt for the injury he was at a point scheduled to win and then have DB use some heel win in the EC
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 6:55 pm

1) I wasn't even referring to that particular match, I mean generally, he's the slowest fucking guy on the roster, maybe right next to Khali.
2) Source?
Back to top Go down
Lauren Walker

Character Sheet
Alias: Queen of the Ring
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Bitch Fit, Surprise Kiss

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 pm

Jimmy Poseidon wrote:
Note: My viewing experiance was hindered by the quality of video I had downloaded and that I thought the final match had been spoiled (though at the end of the night, I discovered I was lied to about the finish, in a good way I suppose).

Well fought, but dragged out in some areas with the same moves and spots. Henry didn't contribute nearly as much as his two opponents to the match. Also had a very predictable finish of Bryan escaping the Cage for the victory like the cowardly heel he is.

8-Diva Tag Team match = 0.5/10

Women wrestled.

Offensively boring wrestling and post-match brawl. Felt like a replay of the last RAW beatdown. Kane in particular looked like utter shambles. Cena better turn to the dark side quickly or we'll be seeing a lot more of these two in the ring. I was personally trying to find distractions from watching the match, like homework.

The usual Funkasaurus squash. Why such a high rating? Because it was McIntyre. (I get great amusement from seeing wrestlers I hate get buried)

Very well contested by both men, but let down by Laurinaitis' interference, which achieved very little for the storyline that had been built up for months. Ziggler also felt like that of an afterthought at times, during the Laurinaitis/Punk arguments, and it didn't help that he had to act like a ragdoll for Punk to technically pin and submit four times. Doesn't look like he's going much farther than this.

Minus some overly goofy moments and dull performances from Jinder Mahal, Great Khali, Ezekiel Jackson, etc., a very good, edge-of-your-seat Rumble. The return of Kharma eliminating Cole was a nice touch, and some of the surprise entrants such as Road Dogg and the three commentators were memorable while they lasted. The final exchange between Chris Jericho and Sheamus in particular was extremely suspenseful and well booked. Did not leave a good climax on me however, though that's likely just because I'm pissed Jericho never won.

OVERALL = 6/10

Aside from the Rumble match, and perhaps the WWE Title match, there really wasn't anything too essential to make the PPV worth the money.

The "women wrestled" post proves the ignorance of this thread.
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:49 pm

Lauren Walker wrote:
Jimmy Poseidon wrote:

8-Diva Tag Team match = 0.5/10

Women wrestled.

OVERALL = 6/10

The "women wrestled" post proves the ignorance of this thread.

OH SNAP OMG STUFF BOUT TO GO DOWNNNNNNNNNNN
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

High Five Lauren/Brittany!
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Lauren Walker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 am

THe way he put it made it just sound like women aren't able to wrestle when Beth and Natalya are both well-rounded wrestles, and each has the ability to make anyone look good if given the time and this match got enough time. Also Tamina has been doing well lately against Natalya(If you watch the Superstars match that is. You can't judge her from the five seconds Smackdown matches), while the Bella Twins have been doing rather average lately which is good considering how poorly they usually do. Example A and B being Brie Bella vs Kelly Kelly(Decent match considering it's participants) as the Superstars main event and Brie Bella vs Beth Phoenix. Eve is OKAY but obviously needs more work. And Kelly Kelly, well.. she's Kelly Kelly.

Maybe you shouldn't base an entire division off thirty seconds on a show. Obviously a division is not going to be impressive with less than a minute every show.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

Madie kicked your ass!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 6:22 pm

Lauren Walker wrote:
THe way he put it made it just sound like women aren't able to wrestle when Beth and Natalya are both well-rounded wrestles, and each has the ability to make anyone look good if given the time and this match got enough time. Also Tamina has been doing well lately against Natalya(If you watch the Superstars match that is. You can't judge her from the five seconds Smackdown matches), while the Bella Twins have been doing rather average lately which is good considering how poorly they usually do. Example A and B being Brie Bella vs Kelly Kelly(Decent match considering it's participants) as the Superstars main event and Brie Bella vs Beth Phoenix. Eve is OKAY but obviously needs more work. And Kelly Kelly, well.. she's Kelly Kelly.

Maybe you shouldn't base an entire division off thirty seconds on a show. Obviously a division is not going to be impressive with less than a minute every show.

When I say "Women Wrestle" I'm talking about the fact that there is very little interest shown by the viewers, the live attendance and the booker's themselves, that it really is just the case of "Women Wrestling" for a short while. Nothing else. No one ever said ALL of the people in that match are bad, I was stating that this is generally the same match I've been watching on payperview for 3 years. When one of these matches are announced at the last minute, you can practically call the entirety of the match during the entrances.

Like you said, the divas are allocated just as much time as the superstars on the odd occasion such as SuperStars (and likely at house shows). But those are viewed as un-important, low calibur shows by WWE. This was the Royal Rumble, the second most important PPV of the year. And the divas have been laid to waste 5 minutes, looking like filler. There's no denying this.

But "Women aren't able to wrestle"? Bullshit. You've completely assumed I think all the divas are terrible and have gone off on a tangent listing each of the 8 competitors strengths and weaknesses. If you knew me, you'd know I think that Natalya, Beth and Eve are the three best in the division at the moment (though that really isn't saying a lot), and I can understand how hard it must be to be looked as an afterthought in the WWE system if you're a diva.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Walker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 7:47 pm

You never said any of that shit. You gave it a 0.5 and the explanation was "Women wrestled." There is no way to dispute there was not a sexist undertone to that. Did you give the other two low rated matches two word explanations? No. They weren't complex analysis papers, but they weren't two words that without explanation obviously seems sexist.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:36 pm

Except...Gabe is right and the only reason people are agreeing with you is because they like you more than Gabe, Britt. There is nothing legitimate about the support you're getting from the people in the thread. Justice likes you because you're a girl and I suspect he too, wishes he was a girl and has no connection with Gabe. Tyson enjoys pushing Gabe's buttons.

You didn't say anything about this, but I just wanted to make sure it was clear that I am the only person that is actually neutral commenting on this situation. Also, I enjoy pointing out people's bullshit.

So, anyway, it looks like Gabe edited his post (probably to appease you), and I didn't see what he originally wrote. I'm going to have to go off your post, which stated that he simply typed out "women wrestled" and gave it a low score.

The women in the WWE suck at wrestling. In general, compared to men wrestling, women suck at it. There are barely any EVER that have actually been considered good and most of the time they're only seen as being good because they are compared to other women (who, as previously stated, blow at wrestling).

The only reason you care is because you're a woman. Reading the review the way you stated it was written, it sounds like it was meant to be more of a joke, but with the underlying idea that these matches suck. No amount of wishful thinking will change this.

You enjoy them for the same reason Mormans will vote for Mitt Romney...BECAUSE HE'S MORMAN. Not because he has any business being President of the fucking United States of America, but because he is "one of them." You allow your bias as a fellow woman cloud your judgement. You want them to do good and, honestly, that's not too bad. It's disingenuous is all and your reactions are blown way the fuck out of proportion.

If someone wrote a review for Smackdown that said "It was Smackdown...4/10," I would laugh my ass off and I would understand the joke that is being made and realize that even though I really like Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara, Smackdown does-in fact-blow donkey balls. It is so incredibly fucking boring. I don't even watch it anymore. You know what else I don't watch? Divas matches. Following your ill formed train of logic, it's because I'm sexist. Following that logic further, I am clearly SMACKDOWNIST because I don't like Smackdown and all people associated with it. See how ridiculous this is now?

The problem is that you won't admit that women wrestling sucks (at this time at least). Gabe's "review," while harsh, was on point (and might I mention, hilarious). Stop letting your biases control your thoughts and emotions.

YOU.
ARE.
WRONG.

The level-headed impartial one has spoken.

P.S. - No one ever got better by being content with themselves.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 11:49 pm

GM Ryan Lee wrote:
Justice likes you because you're a girl and I suspect he too, wishes he was a girl and has no connection with Gabe.

I resent that. and i agreed with britt because she had a point. Dont just say "women wrestled" and give it a .5. Tell me what happened? was there a brawl during or after? who pinned who? Which outfit was sexiest? say SOMETHING THAT AT LEAST RESEMBLES CRTISIZM!

also... just found this out, Shift+Tab moves up a field, this amazes me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:00 am

Dear god.........it begins.

Anyway, my opinion on this is that Women Wrestling is indeed not good, I am not being sexist it is just a fact. Sure Beth and Nat look good when compared to other divas, but not compared to pretty much any male superstar.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:43 am

~[SaIKI]~Justice wrote:
...and i agreed with britt because she had a point. Dont just say "women wrestled" and give it a .5. Tell me what happened? was there a brawl during or after? who pinned who? Which outfit was sexiest? say SOMETHING THAT AT LEAST RESEMBLES CRTISIZM

Gabe communicated exactly what happened in the match with those two words. From his very short description, it's clear that the match was standard fair for a WWE Divas Match. Nothing remarkable happened. It was actually a very efficient review of the match. Two words is all it took to tell you everything you needed to know.

As far as "constructive criticism," someone has already done the trouble of explaining why the whole notion is worthless for me in an article that made its rounds on the internet long ago, so I will just quote them:

Quote :
9. "What's constructive about mockery? You need to be more constructive with your criticism."

No you don't, asshole. "Constructive criticism" is surely the worst mass hallucination since consumer capitalism, or the resurrection of our Lord, or the Democratic Party. For one, it's inimical to the purposes of criticism as art. I'll say it again: the point of criticism is not to improve you, but to express me. And each time I digress to offer you helpful suggestions, encouraging remarks and other pep-talk, I am not truly expressing myself. I'm merely being polite, nice, even a bit condescending — in other words, I'm being aesthetically repulsive. Like it or not, criticism is art, not altruism, and those two things are not the same.
-from http://plover.net/~bonds/stupidresponses.html

Anyway...Gabe reviewed the match, as was the case with every over match. His goal clearly wasn't to oversell or exaggerate what happened in the PPV or to even give "constructive criticism" (seriously, it's not like the WWE is going to read anything on this site anyway), but to give his own impressions. He accomplished that goal.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Walker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:43 pm

GM Ryan Lee wrote:
Except...Gabe is right and the only reason people are agreeing with you is because they like you more than Gabe, Britt. There is nothing legitimate about the support you're getting from the people in the thread. Justice likes you because you're a girl and I suspect he too, wishes he was a girl and has no connection with Gabe. Tyson enjoys pushing Gabe's buttons.

You didn't say anything about this, but I just wanted to make sure it was clear that I am the only person that is actually neutral commenting on this situation. Also, I enjoy pointing out people's bullshit.

So, anyway, it looks like Gabe edited his post (probably to appease you), and I didn't see what he originally wrote. I'm going to have to go off your post, which stated that he simply typed out "women wrestled" and gave it a low score.

The women in the WWE suck at wrestling. In general, compared to men wrestling, women suck at it. There are barely any EVER that have actually been considered good and most of the time they're only seen as being good because they are compared to other women (who, as previously stated, blow at wrestling).

The only reason you care is because you're a woman. Reading the review the way you stated it was written, it sounds like it was meant to be more of a joke, but with the underlying idea that these matches suck. No amount of wishful thinking will change this.

You enjoy them for the same reason Mormans will vote for Mitt Romney...BECAUSE HE'S MORMAN. Not because he has any business being President of the fucking United States of America, but because he is "one of them." You allow your bias as a fellow woman cloud your judgement. You want them to do good and, honestly, that's not too bad. It's disingenuous is all and your reactions are blown way the fuck out of proportion.

If someone wrote a review for Smackdown that said "It was Smackdown...4/10," I would laugh my ass off and I would understand the joke that is being made and realize that even though I really like Daniel Bryan and Sin Cara, Smackdown does-in fact-blow donkey balls. It is so incredibly fucking boring. I don't even watch it anymore. You know what else I don't watch? Divas matches. Following your ill formed train of logic, it's because I'm sexist. Following that logic further, I am clearly SMACKDOWNIST because I don't like Smackdown and all people associated with it. See how ridiculous this is now?

The problem is that you won't admit that women wrestling sucks (at this time at least). Gabe's "review," while harsh, was on point (and might I mention, hilarious). Stop letting your biases control your thoughts and emotions.

YOU.
ARE.
WRONG.

The level-headed impartial one has spoken.

P.S. - No one ever got better by being content with themselves.

This shouldn't even be about how good they are. This is about the undertone of the message. I know I went on a rampage about their skills, but I know the divas aren't good. I admit that and I said that shit out of anger. I admit I'm wrong. But I'm not wrong in the fact he made it sound offensive when compared to the also-low rated Cena/Kane match.

This kind of went way out of proportion. The way he put it, it sounded sexist. The men matches are pretty stale too as evident by the rest of his review.. So what you need to do is calm down. The main reason I was upset was the sexist undertone to it. I'm pretty sure a majority of the PPV matches are becoming the same thing every time. So I'm just saying at the very least he could have put why it sucked. Sex shouldn't have a thing to do with it. I thought the match was bad too. I admit the divas matches aren't on par with the men. Also, you have seen me say how I am fed up with waiting entire episodes for the shit they give me. But yeah. Even if you want to point out my ignorance, you don't have to rile yourself up like you're about to kill someone about it.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 pm

You project and/or put words in other people's mouths, Lauren. Then, you use those made up "facts" to justify your illogical statements.

Gabe already clarified that he wasn't being sexist. I mean, for fuck's sake, his best reviewed match has a highlight about KHARMA. Yeah, she's a woman. Jump to conclusions more, please.

I wasn't riled up about it in my initial response, thus the statement of legitimate neutrality on the issue and a level-headed response. You're jumping to conclusions again. How have you determined that I was riled up in my response? Was it the amount of words that I typed up? Was it the stern tone?

I use a lot of words to make my points, to avoid confusion. It doesn't always work, as evident by the fact that you missed one of my main points being that women wrestling (not just WWE Divas) is piss poor compared to the males.

I speak in prose when I'm forming an argument so that I don't come off as bias. Being stern and assertive is precisely the antithesis of "riled up." The fact that you missed this and somehow came to the complete OPPOSITE conclusion, further proves my point.

This all goes back to my original point. Stop letting your biases (and emotions) control your thoughts. They do not lead to well formed statements or ideas.

Ill formed opinions get blown up. If you don't want people to correct you, form opinions based on facts or universal principles...virtues...etc...not knee-jerk reactions and blatant biases.
Back to top Go down
Lauren Walker

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:33 pm

Uhhhh. After he said he wasn't being sexist the only argument I had with him was on the fact he got mad that I had said it sounded sexist? And enlighten me on how I put words into people's mouths and used them as facts? I truly do not understand where you're getting the from.
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:25 pm

well... i dont wanna get involved so... *run*
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm

yeeeah im gonna go hang out with cody... *runs away*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on the Rumble   Thoughts on the Rumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on the Rumble
Page 1 of 1