WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatchet

Hatchet

Character Sheet
Alias: Hatchet
PSN ID: X3rdDayX
Finishing Move(s): Renditions of Reality

Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker) Empty
PostSubject: Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker)   Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:17 pm

*After Entrance someone tosses Hatchet a microphone, He waits for crowd to get quiet before speaking..*

Hatchet - Tonight.. Tonight is going to be a good night for Elite here on superstars.. While Cody and Thunder take out Justice and Azul.. Aaron and Phenom take out Tyson and Swift.. We will show our dominance here tonight on Superstars..

*Looks around at the crowd..*

Hatchet - Lets not forget about my match tonight...

*Crowd goes crazy as the freaks chant Joker and hold up signs..*

Greg- Oh that got them warmed up a bit!

Anderson - Oh here these dumb fans go with that crap again..?

*Hatchet looks around at the fans angrily, yet determined..*

Hatchet - What you "Freaks" or whatever you call yourselves dont know as you chant like morons... Is that I am going to rip this man apart..

*Crowd boos as Hatchet looks around*

Hatchet - See i'm tired of this man thinking that hes one of the biggest and shiniest stars in the COTR..

Anderson - Arent we all Hatchet..!

Greg - Oh shut up.. The Jokers the man!

Hatchet - As I move my way up the rankings in this division The Joker will be another one of many stepping stones in my way to reaching the tittle match at the next COTR PPV.. And honestly.. that's his problem..

*Looks around as crowd boos*

Hatchet - I'll see you tonight in the main event last man standing match.. But let me tell you this Joker.. Not only will you not be standing at the end of that match...

*Stares into the camera*

Hatchet - You may never get back up......

Greg- Whoah.. Strong words from the Hatchet Warrior.

Anderson - And i'm pretty sure he means every one of them.

Back to top Go down
http://www.3rddayvp.com

Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker)   Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Andersen: "Why on earth do people call this FOOL out here!"

Greg: "Hey....when i was wrestling Andersen, if a man called you out you came out there and spoke to him directly not 'attempting' cheap shots."

Andersen: "Yeah....back when they came out to the ring on dinosaurs right."

Andersen cracks up laughing as Greg shoots him a dirty look.

Greg: "Hey Andersen..."

Andersen: "Yeah.."

Greg: "Shut up!"

Andersen waves away Greg as Joker grabs a microphone and leans against one of the ringposts opposite of Hatchet inring.

Joker: "Hatchet i.....hold on......one second...Joker's gotta handle some business...."

Joker pauses for a second and scratches his head as if he forgot something then stands up straight scanning the arena.

Joker: "I forgot to address one thing.....I was just wondering.....where are all the freaks in the building!"

The crowd cheers and Joker taps the mic and cups his ear.

Joker: "I said...where are all the freaks!"

The crowd emits an even bigger round of applause starting a chant of the Jokers name. He looks around the arena and finally looks at Hatchet sighing and shaking his head.

Joker: "You know Hatchet...i remember when you first came to COTR....you were running around with this smile on your face...dreams in your eyes...."

Joker makes a puppy dog face and starts speaking in a baby voice.

Joker (immitating Hatchet): "I'm the warrior of COTR....GM ryan lee....wow...i made it....and i'm going to be a champion."

The crowd laughs as Joker smirks pacing a bit before stopping to face Hatchet, speaking in his normal voice.

Joker: "Hatchet you had dreams....you had ambition...then you had to go elite..."

The crowd boos as Joker raises a hand pausing briefly to continue.

Joker: "Still running around the COTR locker room whining....then talking to my freaks..."

The crowd does a we are freaks' chant as Joker continues, switching to the baby voice.

Joker(immitating Hatchet): "I'm tired of Joker thinking he's a star...i'm a star!"

The crowd laughs and Joker switches back to his normal voice pointing at Hatchet.

Joker: "Oh but Hatchet you don't want to be a star...but i see it in your eyes...you come out here dressed in black, making threats to the good people of COTR...swaggering around listening to Patti labelle 'I got a new attitude'...hyping yourself up to come out here and call out the Joker...tell the Joker...he's gonna lose...tell the Joker he's not gonna get back up....oh believe you me Hatchet...The Joker can get up.."

Joker pauses and winks at one of the female 'freaks' in the audience and shakes his right leg.

Joker: "Down boy..."

Joker chuckles a bit as the crowd starts a chant of his name he pauses letting the chant fill the arena then continues.

Joker: "Hatchet Joker can get up....stay up...and doesn't need and won't ever be in a group surrounded by men like you Hatchet to do it..."

Joker shakes his head as the crowd goes 'ohhhhhh'.

Joker: "Now Hatchet don't let the elite title and that face paint of yours cloud your judgement.....you wanna be a star..."

Joker's smirk fades and he shifts to the left eyes fixated on Hatchet.

Joker: "Hatchet wants to be star....Joker can do that he can make you a star but simply put the only kind of star you will ever be or ever see..."

The crowd cheers as Joker points at his boot.

Joker: "... are the ones you see floating around your head...because Joker's gonna take his size 13 boot...tilt it, shift it and proceed to knock your freakin' head off!"
Back to top Go down

Night of The Superstars!! (Open promo for Hatchet vs Joker)
Page 1 of 1