WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am

The arena is quiet now after big introductions and promos from COTR competitors the crowd is awaiting even more news from the champions of the ring. This Fire by ‘Killswitch Engage’ hits and the entire crowd erupts into cheers.

Announcer 2: “Joker! Joker! Joker!”

Announcer 1: “I thought Mercer shut this fool up permanently.”

Announcer 2: “He’s back! Joker’s here!”

Announcer 1: “Mercer save us from this moron!”

Joker appears from backstage dressed down to jeans and a shirt with a twisted grin on the front…on the back it reads ‘Jokes on you’.

Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) 2701964449_780ef57e9c

He stands on the ramp as the music continues to play letting the crowds applause soak in. He goes to each side of the stage and points to all of his freaks on hand in the COTR arena. He continues down ramp and when he reaches the bottom he runs and then slides into the ring as pyros burst into life from each post. He lies on the ground looking around the arena before he jumps to his feet. He points to a “Why so serious” sign in the audience then goes top rope throwing his hands into the air. The arena ignites into cheers as his green stage lights and camera flashes fill the arena. He hops down and beckons for a mic. After the ring announcer tosses the mic to him he stands mid-ring looking around the arena as almost everyone in attendance is on their feet. He combs a hand through his hair and rubs his chin with a confused look on his face.

Joker: “I have a huge question for all of you in the arena..?”

He pauses and steps to the right shielding his eyes and scanning the arena.

Joker: “Of course we have the sideshow, the cotr warrior, the ringmaster Joker here but…where are my freaks at?”

The crowd roars with applause and soon after a Joker chant starts throughout the arena. He grins and paces slightly before continuing.

Joker: “Yeah…we got a couple.” He chuckles then points to his shirt.

Joker: “Oh yeah...this little old thing I’m wearing is located…” The camera zooms in to a tight shot on the Jokers face. “…only at cotrshop.com…dress like a champion.” The camera zooms out and Joker shakes his head.

Joker: “You owe me one Gm.” He stops shaking his head and leans against the turnbuckle grinning.

Joker: “Now….on to business…as you all know, this past week on COTR I was defeated by that hog-humping zombie Mercer..”
The crowd erupts into boos as Joker shakes his head then grins.

Joker: “Now Mercers been running around here with his head inflated, he took me down and him and Inpact have been trying to shovel the victory down my throat and my freaks throats and I only have one word for Mercer this coming COTR event…submission!”

The crowd cheers and Joker rises from the turnbuckle and paces the ring.

Joker: “He’s been walking around COTR with that smug look on his face and like the nob-munching maggot that he is…he says he’s got me placed behind him…listen…”

Joker scratches the side of his face and stops pacing loosening an imaginary collar.

Joker: “I don’t know what you and the mrs.…also known as Inpact do behind closed doors…but he can be behind you all day quite frankly Mercer I don’t want to be behind you…beside you….just the mere site of you and your pet induces bile in the back of my throat so this week in COTR I’m going to make you tap like Fred Astaire you rancid douche bag!”

The crowd cheers as Joker quickly switches the frown that’s furrowed onto his brow into a grin. He holds his hand up and pretends to catch his breath.

Joker: “Excuse me freaks…got a little carried away…yeah…things have been hectic…so hectic that while keeping beavis and butthead off my case that I haven’t addressed a few things…a few happenings here in COTR…”

Joker pauses while the crowd cheers and he raises and shakes his index finger as if he’s forgotten something.

Joker: “Oh yeah…this…2.21.11…no wait its 3.31.11…no wait its 4.1.11…April fool’s day…because whoever THEY are….simply put….”

Joker raises his mic into the air.

Crowd: “Jokes on you!”

Joker gives the thumbs up to the crowd as they cheer him onward.

Joker: “And I’m already laughing….now freaks fear not…I do know that whoever they are within numbers lays power….we’ve got the happily married couple Mercer and Inpact…tag teams…alliances…these ‘they’ characters….”

Joker walks towards the ropes closest to the ramp and grabs the top rope looking towards the ramp with an evil grimace on his face.

Joker: “I’m my own man…I don’t need laggies and yes men and lapdogs all I need is the billions and billions of these freaks in the COTR arena…”

Joker shakes the ropes staring daggers at the ramp as the crowd cheers.

Joker: “And myself…..furthermore to all these people…he who trims himself to suit everyone will soon whittle himself away….so to the they’s, you’s and we’s….all I need…is…me!”

The crowd cheers as Joker drops the mic and immediately goes top rope, his mischievous grin back on his face. He points to his shirt and continues to play to the crowd as his music fills the arena.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:52 am

Mercer music hits as he walks to the stage with an annoyed look.

The crowd starts to boo

Mercer: hold on hold ......... Cut the music now( he says angrily)
I am so tired of you creed. Why...... Why come out here filling these idiots with stupid catch phrases and how you are one man and blah... Blah..... Blah.
No one cares about you. That's why your by yourself. I can't stand you( he yells)
I couldn't stand you since the day I saw you and the only reason your mother kept you was to file your dumb ,tall ,ugly ,man beast of a face on her tax report( he says with a laugh)

The crowd starts to boo louder

Mercer: ( still laughing) in other words you have nothing( he looks at the crowd shaking his head up and down) you come from nothing. ( he starts to walk to the ring shouting at the crowd)

The crowd still booing

Mercer:( he gets in jokers face) you.... Are nothing.( he stares dead in jokers face) For I....am....money and money does not talk cheap.( he starts to laugh in his face)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:01 am

Mercer: you know what joker.... And this is not a joke.... I wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire. And let this be none... and don't forget it..... I beat you once and I'll beat you again......Submission, tables, ladders, looks ( he stops and winks at a women in the crowd then stares back at joker with a mean look) etc... I will beat you, anytime, anyday, anyplace. You miserable ugly..... Fool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 3:53 am

Joker rubs his chin slightly, then grins.

Joker: "Mercer...."

Jokers grin turns to an evil smile.

Joker: "Why.....so...serious?" The crowd says along with him trailing off into applause.

Joker: "Mercer...i was wondering when that fat head of yours was going to surface...you've been quite talkative over the last few nights here in COTR and im thinking...im thinking why not shut that mouth of yours before our match!"

The crowd cheers but Joker raises a hand to settle them, eyes still locked on Mercer.

Joker: "Mercer your cheap little suits...and your rented limo doesn't scare me...nor intimidate me the only thing im suprised about Mercer is the fact that with all your money you couldn't invest in some tic tacs."

Joker grins again waving a hand in front of his face but still not backing down from Mercer at all.

Joker: "As for the reason why i'm by myself Mercer...first...theres not a soul whose on my level...including you..."

Joker taps Mercers shoulder with his finger and then wipes it off as if he's touched something disgusting.

Joker: "And second....i don't need to hide behind anyone....i don't need anyone to run behind me like a little dog and third...i don't need anyone to affirm just how GREAT i am."

Joker shakes his head to affirm the words he's just spoken and resumes his stare at Mercer.

Joker: "As for our match that you won....i can only say that i slipped up...but believe me when i say this Mercer..it will NOT happen again."

Joker pauses for a second as the crowd cheers.

Joker: "This is what you and your little boy toy don't get...i come from hard work....i come from dedication to a craft...i come from tough times and determination like the good people here in the COTR arena!"

The crowd cheers and Joker continues.

Joker: "You come from easy living and a silver spoon propped in your mouth from birth....blue blood...elitists...and the only reason you crawled out of that crusty womb of your mothers....the only reason your still in this world Mercer.."

Joker winks at Mercer, mocking his wink he gave to a fan earlier.

Joker:"..Is because i haven't taken you out of it yet!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:13 am

Mercer: you just don't get it do you joker.( he stares in jokers face) It takes hard work and dedication to run a company like mine worth billions. Your just to dumb for your little mind to capture that yes I too had to work and strive for the top.... Something you obviously couldn't do. You were to busy being a clown as kid... While I was learning to be the best at what ever I do.

The crowd starts to boo louder

Mercer: I am so tired of you talking about hard work an dedication ( he says mocking jokers voice) I beat you fair and square all by myself. No inpact, no weapons, nothing( he yells).... Nothing but my bare hands...... ( he steps closer to joker) the same hands wrapped around your neck while you tap out come this next match.

Crowd still booing

Mercer: when I'm done with you.... Your gonna be so far gone that you....( he stops and starts to laugh) That your gonna have flash backs as a child of you playing in your mothers make up, and heels.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 4:49 am

Mercer: now..... to end this all joker..... I have some business to handle and also get ready for our match tonight. So joker tonight ...... Jokes on you( he points to the joker while laughing at him)
Mercer:cause I..... Am... Money.... and money does not talk cheap, and if you don't respect money..... Money will not respect you. ( he yells as he drops the mic in front of joker feet and walks to his locker room while shouting at the booing crowd)

Announcer 1: oh man I can't wait to see mercer make this freak of nature tap out

Announcer 2: I'm not sure of that, joker is a big man he just might squash mercer

Announcer 1: yeah right mercer is fast and strong, joker won't even see him coming
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 pm

Joker shakes his head as Mercer heads toward the locker room. He steps back slowly then runs at the mic and kicks it out of the ring.

Joker: "Mercer.....your mouth runs like shit from ass.."

Joker chuckles while the crowd cheers.

Joker: "He can high tail it to the locker room all he wants freaks unlike the rest of the COTR locker room i'm finished speaking when IM finished speaking so now that that chumpstain is gone...."

The crowd cheers as Joker clears his throat and paces the ring.

Joker: "Mercer's always talking about his billion dollar company...did he work to get those billions...no...his mother and his father handed him that...he's a spoiled toddlers and tiaras little brat and i'm tired of this hold he thinks he has on COTR."

Joker stops pacing as the crowd continues to cheer.

Joker: "Your always speaking of mothers Mercer...somebody's got mommy issues...and as far as you beating me fair and square understand that less then twenty-four hours before that your little cabana boy split my freakin head open with a lead pipe Mercer! I'm over catch phrases and have's and have nots...i'm going to make you eat those words Mercer...i owe this to my freaks....i owe this to the billions in the arena and the billions watching at home!"

Joker stares at the ramp and runs a hand through his hair as the crowd cheers.

Joker: "Mercer i know you've always wanted to be a diva....always wanted to be on broadway...always wanted to have the limelight.....my advice Mercer is that you take a couple of dollars out of your trust fund head over to payless and grab a pair of dancing shoes....because your getting you big shot at stardom today....you'll be tapping in front of billions tonight and you better pray they don't want an encore!"

Joker drops the mic but picks it back up again as the crowd roars in applause.

Joker: "Oh...and Mercer if you think you've got me beat tonight..."

He raises his mic in the air.

Crowd: "Jokes on you."

He grins and drops the mic his theme music playing as he interacts with the crowd until finally making it backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)   Heresssssssss Joker! (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heresssssssss Joker! (Open)
Page 1 of 1