WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Empty
PostSubject: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 3:16 pm

*Lights are out in the arena and Cody's Music Plays*
*Codys In the Ring with a chair*
Cody: Do you guys think this is a joke? Do you think I'm a freak? You guys wont even say it to my face, I will face each of you at tonight house show. 1 by one. 3.3.11 is no joke, its a day of a new revelation, A new elite force, A new great deal of pain for all of you. Do you think this is a joke? Who's coming to the ring first?

You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Small
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm

Paul Inpact's music hits but he is no where to be found by the titantron. The the camera man shows Paul Inpact with two of Mercer's lovely ladies at his side in a sky box with in his hands a microphone and in the other a lead pipe.

Paul Inpact: HAHAHAHA Well I seen that you actually grew some balls and came out to the ring.

The crowd starts to boo.

Paul Inpact: You shut up when I am talking. I don't get you Cody first you say that you are the legendary Undertakers son and that you killed him. Then you say that you are listening to these "voices" in your head. Now they are giving a different date each week. I just don't get you. Seriously you couldn't be more messed up in the head than you are now.

The crowd even kouder with boo's.

Paul Inpact: Just like these people you are a miserable nobody that could use saving. And I know just one person that can save you. ME!! If you let me get one chance by coming to that ring snapping your neck in two and put you on the side line for a couple of weeks and become the cruiserweight champ I can save you from those so called "voices" and let you see the light instead of your "shadows", What do you say.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:26 pm

InpactSavior wrote:
Paul Inpact's music hits but he is no where to be found by the titantron. The the camera man shows Paul Inpact with two of Mercer's lovely ladies at his side in a sky box with in his hands a microphone and in the other a lead pipe.

Paul Inpact: HAHAHAHA Well I seen that you actually grew some balls and came out to the ring.

The crowd starts to boo.

Paul Inpact: You shut up when I am talking. I don't get you Cody first you say that you are the legendary Undertakers son and that you killed him. Then you say that you are listening to these "voices" in your head. Now they are giving a different date each week. I just don't get you. Seriously you couldn't be more messed up in the head than you are now.

The crowd even kouder with boo's.

Paul Inpact: Just like these people you are a miserable nobody that could use saving. And I know just one person that can save you. ME!! If you let me get one chance by coming to that ring snapping your neck in two and put you on the side line for a couple of weeks and become the cruiserweight champ I can save you from those so called "voices" and let you see the light instead of your "shadows", What do you say.

Cody: Very Very Funny, Where did you get those girls, the dollar store? Because they look as ugly as the undertaker after i finished him off.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:28 pm

"Hey Cody and Inpact to up here"

The crowd peers up at the titantron to see none other than Tyson talking from it.

"Cody we don't think it is a joke."

The crowd looks confused and then starts yelling name at Tyson (coward, chicken, fickle pickle (lol))

"It is true Cody. We don't think that this is a joke. WE KNOW IT IS!! But also Cody I am afraid of you and rightfully so since I had my face nearly torn off by you. So I will not be fooled into coming down to that ring a third time. Unless..."

Another one of those smug little grins falls across Tyson's face.

"Now listen Inpact this is for you as well. Let's put some balls on this guy. Inpact you, me , and Mercer can put this guy out for good. Cody you think you are such a man, what do you say to a 3-on-1 handicap match!"
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:35 pm

Bionerd43 wrote:
"Hey Cody and Inpact to up here"

The crowd peers up at the titantron to see none other than Tyson talking from it.

"Cody we don't think it is a joke."

The crowd looks confused and then starts yelling name at Tyson (coward, chicken, fickle pickle (lol))

"It is true Cody. We don't think that this is a joke. WE KNOW IT IS!! But also Cody I am afraid of you and rightfully so since I had my face nearly torn off by you. So I will not be fooled into coming down to that ring a third time. Unless..."

Another one of those smug little grins falls across Tyson's face.

"Now listen Inpact this is for you as well. Let's put some balls on this guy. Inpact you, me , and Mercer can put this guy out for good. Cody you think you are such a man, what do you say to a 3-on-1 handicap match!"

Cody: Why not, but isnt against the rules for a man to face 3 other divas?
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:40 pm

"Hahaha that is funny you can make all the jokes you want but we will tear you limb from limb!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:49 pm

Mercer music hits
He walks to the stage with a mic as the crowd boos swarm him

Mercer: hold on hold on, I will not part take in a 3 on 1 match.
Cause we all know who will win and Cody will not even accept. To be honest I have bigger fish to fry. I already have joker tall a** behind me. I don't need any distractions. I've already beaten Cody in a dark match before and I trust that inpact can do the same all by himself. I have no time for Cody. He and this 3.3.11 don't scare me at all. Cause I am money and if you don't respect money...... Money will not respect you( mercer leaves the whole arena in his stretch white limo with four women surrounding him with a concern look on his face)

Announcer 1: Hahaha look at the way mercer is looking around inspecting is limo.he must be thinking what the joker is going to do after mercer beat him in that brutal rivalry match they had.
Announcer 2: yeah that was epic but like he says mercer is not scared of no one... And I mean no one.
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Camera fades to Paul Inpact.

Paul Inpact: You know what that is alright Money me and rich boy can handle this nobody all by ourselves seeing it is a house show. Just make sure you are watching my match from the sky box here. Make sure these ladies right here are ready for me after my victory with rich boy over there.

The crowd starts to yell at the models screaming HOES repeat.
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)   You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You 3 will pay.....(Open Promo)
Page 1 of 1