WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Open promo mercer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:19 pm

Mercer music hits

As the crowd boos Mercer is shofered to the ring in his nice expensive white limo. As he gets out of the limo the crowd boos even louder. He stops to look around at the fans with a annoyed look on his face. As he starts to go to the ring the crowd boos even louder.

Mercer: ( he grabs the mic) how dare all of or you back in that locker room dis respect me ( as he pauses the crowd boos extremely loud) I can't stand The joker aka the freak bearded lady, I cant stand that dark mysterious wannabe who keeps putting my name in his mouth....... Hold on I can't even remember his name but you know who I'm talking to thats just how important you are in my life.... and now this new character inpact ...... who I don't even know( he says in a laughing voice) what are all of you thinking when you talk about me. Huh what are you thinking ..... A matter of fact what do think the consequences are when you put my name in your vocabulary. Cause it's not good. ( he says in an angry way) cause I will hit the price is right on you all so fast you wont even see it coming.

Now who ever has a problem with me or has a problem that I will be the first cotr champion of this company or even just don't like me and has something to say, come out now. And also.... just for you joker ... I too have a few tricks of my sleeve ( he says in a laughing matter) all of you are jokes to me and that is all ( as he laughs the crowd starts to boo even louder than before)
Back to top Go down

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:50 pm

Mercer: well it seems as no one has the balls to come out....... Typical typical typical.... You know it's a shame that I took the time to come out here for anyone to address them selves to me and nobody shows. You all are nothing you all are sad and you all have high hopesof being the first citr champion of the world and for that you all are to dumb to see( he stops and pauses and looks at the crowd with a smirk ) that I will be the first cotr champion cause money does not talk cheap and if you don't respect me then I will not respect you. ( he says in an angry way as he walks backstage bad mouthing the crowd as they boo).
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:56 pm

All of the sudden "Falling" by Cryoshell comes on and the crowd begins to cheer loudly and out from the back comes none other than Terrence "The Swift" Newman.

"Wait a second... Hold up there... I have something to say.

Typical, typical, typical.... Another heel comes out shouting there dominance and how they are going to be the first champion. Mercer you haven't even fought a match yet."

The crowd gets louder and Scream for "The Swift" to continue.

"Also Mercer you say that everyone is sad and pathetic because no one would come out and confront you is because well... (A smile begins to grow on Newman's face) Because you aren't worth confronting."
Back to top Go down

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:10 pm

Mercer: hold on right there who are you in the first place. A matter of fact who are you to even come out here. I might have not wrestled a match but I am extremely confident in myself as to you. It took a lot to come down here and speak your mind. Crowd applause this man.... Applause him.

(the crowd starts to yell his name)

Mercer : ok now stop

The crowd keeps yelling his name

Mercer : you I don't understand why these people like you... I don't understand. But I do understand that you were born a street rat and when I'm done with you , you will die a street rat and only flies will mourn you
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm

"They adore me because I'm not like you. I'm not stuck up, flashy, money-grubbing, arogant... well you get the picture. The thing is you are right, I was pretty much a street rat grew up with a single mom and two sisters. Had to try to provide for them and I did what I could. Shinning shoes, dumpster diving, etc., but I worked hard and look where I am now. Standing in front of thousands of adoring fans who call out my name. Why do they do that? Because I am like them. I come from humble beginnings and now I'm living the dream, handing out hope that they to can just as easily with hard work and determination be what they want to be."

The crowd roars their approval.

"That there sets us apart Mercer. And you want to know who would mourn my loss? Every one of these amazing fans who come to support the champions of CotR."
Back to top Go down

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:04 pm

Mercer: really ... Really what do you mean hard work ... Who do you think runs my company... Who do you think is kerping my company alive. Not you not joker not inpact and definitely not these ugly non worthy fans of yours... The only person that runs my company is me ... Me and me only with hard work and dedication.... So don't come out here tubing your mouth about something you clearly don't understand nor know.

( as mercer talks the fans are chanting you suck)

Mercer : you know.... You need to tell your fans to shut up when I'm talking( he says in an angry way). And also why dont you put your money were your mouth is... I sure do....You and me in a match of your choice on Monday's night of champions.
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:10 pm

"Don't think you can manipulate me that easily!! I'm done playing your games for now, and about that match. Whenever our GM stets one up let me know the time and place, and until then you can just sit around licking your greedy little lips waiting for it."

Newman throws down the mike waves to the audience and leaves Mercer standing there all alone.

Anouncer 1: That was a heated battle of words and I think this time "The Swift" got the last ones, but you can bet that the battle between these two superstars hasn't even begun.
Back to top Go down

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:23 pm

(As swift leaves mercer Is left there startled)
Mercer: oh yeah I'll make sure the gm makes this match..... You can bet on it.

Mercer: cause money does not talk cheap and swift if you don't respect money .... Money will not respect you.

Mercer music hits as he walks to the locker room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Open promo mercer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open promo mercer   Open promo mercer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open promo mercer
Page 1 of 1