WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

mercer ends the streak (closed promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

mercer ends the streak (closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: mercer ends the streak (closed promo)   mercer ends the streak (closed promo) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:19 pm

cotr pyros start to hit as the crowd goes crazy

anderson: good evening folks you are now tuned in to this mondays night of champions

greg: yeah and tonight we will find out who is apart of voices

anderson: well we know whos apart of inpact money and their taking over so who cares about voices

greg: why dont you just ......

anderson: hold up before you say what your about to say i just got word that mercer has just made it to the arena

mercer music hits as the crowd booooo

greg: oh no, see we were so happy till we hear this fools music

anderson: shut up your just jealous

mercer comes out in his never before seen inpact money inc t shirt with some shades on while his tag title rested on his shoulders

quinn: and here is one half of the tag champions mercer( she yells)

he walks down the ramp with a smirk on his face while the crowd boo, he finaly makes it to the ring and grabs the mic from quinn as she leaves the ring

crowd: boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mercer: (he starts to laugh as he stands in the middle of the ring with his tag belt staring at the crowd)
ill be quick you all..............

before he could finish the crowd starts to chant you dont deserve that clap clap clapclapclap but then they stop

mercer: (he starts to shake his head) you all make me sick( he says with an annoyed look) you all can boo me all you want i am a champion( he yells as he holds up his title) i am a champion and you all cant do nothing about it ( he yells)

the crowd: boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mercer: keep on booing...... keep on(mercer then orchestrates the boos but then stops) you all are so stupid............ i am the man who ended hellboy......oh.....i mean killton streak and yet yall still dont get i am the best of the best(he yells and then shakes his head up and down) yes i beat killton the man who beat everyone but me (he pauses and points to himself) look at this face killton im coming for that world title(he yells) but you all are not going to get me mad for i am mercer and you peasants cant make me do anything(he starts to calm down) now that im calmed i can tell you a little saying justice told me the other day......he said something about money cant buy you happiness........well justice whoever says money cant buy you happiness simply didnt know were to go shopping, but i can agree one thing you said.........that money is not the most important thing in the world love is(he says while shaking his head up and down agreeing with justice but then shows an evil look on his face) fortunately i....love....money, cause i......am........mercer.........and i.........am......money........(he yells)and killton, joker, onslaught and justice if you dont respect that by now......then money will not respect you (he yells and drops the mic as his music hits)

the crowd: booooooooooooooooooooo

he leaves the ring,as he walks up the ramp to go backstage he teases the crowd with his belt by almost letting them touch it but yanks it back,he then finaly makes his way up the ramp and poses on the stage with both hands up like his design on his ring gear with the title clinched in one of his hands, he finaly makes his way backstage.
Back to top Go down

mercer ends the streak (closed promo)
Page 1 of 1