WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning (Open Promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiguru

Character Sheet
Alias: The Ninja
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Flip Bottom, Execution

A new beginning (Open Promo) Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning (Open Promo)   A new beginning (Open Promo) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:20 pm

The lights flash a bit and then the arena goes black

begins to play and Shiguru steps out into the arena and runs down to the ring.
He requests a mic and proceeds to quit the crowd

Shiguru: As you well know by the fact that well I have never been out here before I am quite new here. In fact I may just be for now, the newest superstar on the roster, but please don't quote me on that. So I am gonna lay it out for you all real quick.... I am Shiguru also known as the Ninja... I am not new to this business in fact I am quite far from being new to this... I have been wrestling in Japan for years upon years upon years... You might even call me a veteran of wrestling, but that isn't the point.... The point is I have dominated the wrestling business there for so long that it gets kinda boring... So I have been slowly going through all the possible options of places where I could go next and they were all kinda eh... And then one day after I had once again successfully retained my Snake Eyes Championship belt I was sitting at home channel surfing when I saw it.... The Tables, Ladders, and Champions PPV... Oh man I knew right then and there that this... this was the league that would prove to be something new and exciting... These were the wrestlers that would actually give me a challenge.... So right then and there I packed up my stuff, relinquished my title, and boarded a flight here to America. I soon got a meeting with the GM and ever since we have been negotiating my contract. And so here I stand in front of all of you... The Champions of the Ring Universe... ready to give you my all in this very ring. And at Advent Champions I hope I can show you all what I am truly made of... Thank You.
Back to top Go down
Mystery

Character Sheet
Alias: Mystery
PSN ID: OldMystery81
Finishing Move(s): The Solution

A new beginning (Open Promo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning (Open Promo)   A new beginning (Open Promo) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:17 pm

All of a sudden the lights go out and come back on with a flash.
Mystery is now standing face to face with Shiguru in the middle of the ring.
Mystery looks Shiguru up and down while receiving a confused look back.
Mystery asks Shiguru for the mic, which he hands over to him.

Mystery: Hey buddy no disrespect, but your not the only one with something to say and something to prove. You probably don't know who I am.

Shiguru shakes his head and shrugs his shoulders still confused.

Mystery: I'm Mystery, and I want to tell you and the COTR fans here a little story. You see like yourself I'm also pretty new around here. In fact my contract went into effect days before our little network outage put us out of business. I was lucky to sign up early enough to get an entry in the Last Man Standing Tournament. However I did not make it as far as I would have liked as The Swift knocked me out with everything he had in the second round. On that night I did my best to give the COTR a notice as to who I am and what I'm about.

Mystery looks around the arena, and notices the confused looks on everyone's faces.

Mystery: That's what I thought. You people don't even remember the match. Well there were two people that must have remembered. Because that week the two opponents I was booked against were both no shows. Even when we came back online, I issued challenges to both of them. All I can think of is they were both scared to face me and have now abandoned the COTR to save themselves the embarrassment.

Then last week I finally had an official match at Night of Superstars against Paul Inpact. Unfortunately for me I came out on the losing end. I can't say anything bad about that man, he beat me fair and square.

Mystery looks around again, and sees the crowd remember his loss.

Mystery: And you see Shiguru, that right there is the problem. I've had limited exposure since my debut here, and it has been negative at that. But I'm going to make that change very soon. You see I have a Money In The Bank match at Advent. Yup, that's right. You do too. And like I said before bro no disrespect, because honestly with us being the newest in the COTR, I'd like to see you and me being the dominant forces and the deciding factor of that match. But alas only one of us can win it. But make no mistake one way or another, by the end of that match everyone....., EVERYONE will get a clue!

Mystery looks around the arena one last time to check the the fans reaction and then looks back at Shiguru with a big grin on his face.

Mystery: Good luck Shiguru.

Mystery tosses the mic back to Shiguru as the lights go out once more. When they come back on Mystery is gone and Shiguru is found alone in the ring once again looking even more confused.

Last edited by Mystery on Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed a typo)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MysteryCOTR

A new beginning (Open Promo)
Page 1 of 1