WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt) Empty
PostSubject: Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt)   Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:51 am

*JD's music kicks on*

Announcer: Here is your winner and the FIRST, Gladiator Champion, Johhny Damage!

Greg: Wow, that was very unexpected. I was personally thinking Swift was taking this one.

Andersen: How nice of you to admit you were wrong. I knew the entire time Johhny would dominate this match, march up the ladder, and take down the belt.

Greg: Are you serious? He scurried up there while Swift and Chris were fighting.

Andersen: That is called strategy my sad little friend.

*JD gets up and is leaning in the corner*

*Music cuts off*

*The referee hands him the belt and a mic*

JD: Ha...all of you are witness! I told you I'd win a title and everyone should get out of my way. You all doubted me.

*laughs*

Chris, my only loss in the league couldn't stop me. Swift, you called me a noob you walking Creamsicle and you couldn't stop me.

I want to put everyone on notice. This is my first belt and I have more to come.

*drops the mic*

*music kicks back on*
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt)   Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 7:09 pm

Falling by Cryoshell hits followed by Swift

Swift: I am here to inform you that Johhny's reign is already over and Swift has claimed his first title in CotR.
Back to top Go down

Post ladder match (Promo for the new belt)
Page 1 of 1