WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)

Go down 

Good or Bad Promo Cut?
Yes
Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Vote_lcap100%Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Vote_rcap
 100% [ 5 ]
No
Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Vote_lcap0%Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Empty
PostSubject: Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)   Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:24 am

*Dragonfly walks in and take a seat in front of the camera*
*Takes a swig of water to freshen*

Promo Director:
"Ready when you are sir."

*Dragonfly sits up*

Dragonfly:
"My first match in "Champions Of The Ring"..."
Dragonfly:
"It was simply amazing... Walking out there to put on a show for the fans is what I've been doing all my life, this is nothing I'm new to. But the cheers, the hoorays, the chants, the support, along with their acceptance is truly masterful to me... Before vacating my title back in Japan, I was once the Japan's Regional Undisputed Champion, and never did I once sign a autograph or shook a fans hand. It's not cause I didn't want to, it's because they thought I wasn't good enough. Now I'm here... Preparing my-self to take on some of the top dogs in this industry. Tonight, my match with Mercer was nothing less than stellar. We both went out there and put on a debut match for the times. The fans loved us out there but only one could walk away victorious... And I was not letting walk away easily or at all for that matter. Mercer is a hell of a competitor and I respect that. And I know they're many tougher competitors out there. But nothing will stop me from becoming champion. I'm here to make a statement. I am on the verge on winning two championships, the World Heavyweight Championship and COTR World Championship. I am in the making to being the #1 superstar to grace this ring... And my promise to the fans is, not only I will be the face of this company, but I will also be the face of this company's history... Even if it means "ripping the skull off the beast"...

*Dragonfly stares into the camera as he means business and gets up to exit scene*
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)   Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:15 am

Good or Bad promo cut? Choices: Yes or No. I assume Yes means Good and No means Bad? I voted Good.

Interesting insight on the mind of the "Dragonfly."
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)   Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:18 am

GM_Ryan_Lee wrote:
Good or Bad promo cut? Choices: Yes or No. I assume Yes means Good and No means Bad? I voted Good.

Interesting insight on the mind of the "Dragonfly."

lol Yeah, I know it's awkward to have choices, but hey, there's no harm in finding out what you're selling is good for the storyline I'm drawing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)   Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drgonfly Talks About His Debut Match In COTR (Closed Promo/Open Criticism)
Page 1 of 1