WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

State of the COTR address.....(Closed promo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

State of the COTR address.....(Closed promo) Empty
PostSubject: State of the COTR address.....(Closed promo)   State of the COTR address.....(Closed promo) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 am

The camera pans backstage where an interviewer is standing. In front of the COTR logo, he raises the mic and begins.

Interviewer: "Ladies and gentleman the winds of change have blown and we've certainly seen some characters emerge early here in COTR." He pauses for the crowds cheers and continues. "Most notably amongst us we have the Joker who exploded into COTR with a few things on his mind."

(Camera cuts from the interviewer to highlight the interactions between The Joker and Mercer.)

As the highlights between them come to a close the interviewer is joined by Joker who is looking off into the distance past the interviewer. The crowd goes insane chanting his name and his trademark smirk appears on his face. He's wearing some faded blue jeans, dark black boots and a t-shirt that reads, "Wonder Woman". On the shirt though, Wonder Woman’s head is replaced by Mercers.

Interviewer: Ladies and gentleman we've been joined by Joker...I think he means business and that’s surely....no laughing matter!"

The interviewer laughs and slaps Joker on the shoulder, proud of using one of Jokers signature phrases. Joker joins in on the laughter and they both are hysterical until Joker stops his laughter abruptly and snatches the mic from the interviewer much to the crowds enjoyment. He thumps the mic into the interviewers face.

Interviewer: I dont know....(thump)...why are you...(thump)....i should...(thump)...

Joker: "You should….get your own lines....you leg humping hobo." The crowd goes wild with laughter as the red-faced interviewer slides out of frame. Joker then turns to the camera grinning and wipes the mic off on his t-shirt.

Joker: "Like my t-shirt." He asks the audience and they begin to chant “wonder woman”. Joker laughs a bit and continues.

Joker: “As much as I hate to admit it this smelly crotched monkey toucher is true….we have some characters here we’ve got the A team, we’ve got Richie rich and since I’ve met this mcspazatron we now have Rupaul added to bunch!” He pauses as the crowd once again laughs hysterically.
Joker looks over to the interviewer. “That’s fine…I accept you…it’s okay.” He turns back to the camera and continues. “Needless to say we’ve got ourselves a bonified group of characters here no doubt…no doubt I’ll be fighting every single one of them…no doubt that COTR is full of top rate talent.”
J
oker pauses briefly shifting to his right just a bit. “This is my state of the COTR address, I feel I have to say this…not only because its true but I simply have to get it off my chest after my surprise arrival here in COTR was so rudely interrupted.” The crowd lets out a parade of boos while joker continues.

Joker: “Ah yes the esteemed Mercer decided to strut down to the ring, arriving in his big fancy car in his tailor made suit and tell me I’m nothing, to tell me he is the next COTR champion.” The crowd boos loudly and he begins again. “He told me four things.” Joker raises up four fingers. “He told me I was poor.” Joker puts down his pinky. “He told me I was a joke.” He lowers his ring finger. “He told me I wasn’t worth his time.” He lowers his index finger and all that’s left is his blurred out middle finger. Joker holds it in front of the screen grinning.

Joker: “That’s about all I have to say to Mercer.” He pretends to realize he had his middle finger up and quickly removes it from sight grinning.

Joker: “On to other matters I’ve come to COTR with one thing on my mind gold…..the kind of gold I’ll have around my waist sooner rather than later. So it doesn’t matter what kind of character you are…in my show…in my arena...” Joker stops and grins widely. “All character are welcome.”
He lowers the mic and points to the COTR logo behind him and begins to speak.

Joker: “This is what I’ve worked hard for, what I’ve dedicated my life to, the COTR title WILL be mine not because I cried for it, begged for it or in some cases…..bid for it…its mine because it’s simply my destiny……a wise man once said it’s choice not chance that determines your destiny…so today at this very moment I choose to be a force to be reckoned with…I choose to be the most dominant COTR superstar that will ever grace this arena….I choose to be the COTR’s first EVER champion!” Joker pauses as a chant of his name begins. The camera cuts to the crowd on their feet cheering their Indy champion on. Joker tries to continue but the interviewer jumps in for a quick question as the camera cuts back to them.

Interviewer: “But Joker…aren’t you afraid of the enemies your making…look at all the attention your drawing…your painting a bulls eye on your forehead!”

Joker leans the mic back in his direction and says the next line slowly but towards the end he’s practically yelling.

Joker: “Good question…I’m not saying none of these wrestlers are not a threat….I’m not saying I don’t’ have my work cut out for me…but I have never and will never fear anyone around me. The key to change is to let go of the fear and Ru…I’ve got the keys to the entire kingdom.”

He snatches away from the interviewer again and looks back into the camera.

Joker: “Besides…who needs friends when I have over 20,000 sideshow freaks chanting MY name?!”

The name chant starts again but joker continues through them staring into the camera with a less friendly more ghoulish grin.

Joker: “The COTR locker room better learn how to take a joke….because it could very well be their last laugh.” The camera zooms in tight on Jokers face as he continues.

Joker: “The only questions I have left for the locker room, the side show freaks in attendance and watching at home is this….” He says the last line slowly and menacingly.

Joker: “Why….so…..serious?”

He drops the mic and walks away quickly before any further questions can be asked.

Back to top Go down

State of the COTR address.....(Closed promo)
Page 1 of 1