WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COTR CRIBZZZ.....(closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

COTR CRIBZZZ.....(closed) Empty
PostSubject: COTR CRIBZZZ.....(closed)   COTR CRIBZZZ.....(closed) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:42 am

The COTR cameras come up live again with Andersen and Greg at ringside.

Greg: “Killton and Joker had a few choice words for one another but….man did you see what Joker did to Mercer?”

Andersen: “I did the guys a common thief the gm should have him locked away!”

Greg: “You were too busy complaining…I got some big bucks from that shower…and not only that Joker says he’s got an even bigger surprise for Mercer right now folks take a look.”

Andersen shakes his head in disgust as the cameras cut to the video footage prepared by Joker. The shot flicks to a COTR camera guy ringing the doorbell to a giant estate. The door is solid oak, with what seems like golden embellishments. The COTR camera guy rings the doorbell again and

Joker answers in a soft, blue rob with the initials MM on it.

Joker: “You guys are right on time…well don’t be shy come on in!”

The cameras follow Joker inside and he stands by the ivory stairwell where it seems like someone is painting a picture of him. The painter finishes and Joker stops the pose and rips down a portrait of Mercer. He punches the face in and the painter hangs his in its stead.

Joker: “Better...welcome to the main estate of Mercer…he’s allowed me…Joker…his good friend the opportunity to give a grand tour of his home.”

Joker leads them past the living room area to a theater room. He picks up a remote and the theatre comes alive with a huge screen shifting from the ceiling.

Joker: “This is the theatre room let’s see what old Mercer’s been watching…ohhh this looks good.”

He presses a button and the movie flicks on and quickly Joker and the entire crew are shocked.

Joker makes a surprised face and turns off the screen.

Joker: “Wow….what and the hell...lets see what else we got here!”

He flicks the remote again and this time the movie Little Women begins to play.

Joker: “Oh Mercer I didn’t know you were a softy.”

Joker takes a seat and one of the servers in the mansion brings him some popcorn. The camera cuts away and time lapses. They cut back to Joker as a sad scene from the movie plays. He wipes his eyes quickly and grins.

Joker: “There was something in my eye…damnit why’d she have to get sick…on second thoughts I hate this movie!”

He shakes his head and picks up the infamous sledge he’s been carrying around since his encounter with Mercer and Inpact. He chunks the popcorn to the ground and walks over to Mercers very large, very expensive screen then swings the sledge damaging the screen beyond repair. He then walks over to the projector and smashes it too.

Joker: “I hate sad endings.”

He slings the sledge over his shoulder and motions for the guys to follow him. Joker leads them to a room covered in trophies, plaques and medals.

Joker: “Wow Mercer’s accomplished so much…”

Joker’s grin twists into an evil smile. He lifts the sledge and demolishes the room breaking trophies, smashing the cases and pretty much destroying everything he can. He then leads them down a hall which looks to have all kinds of rare trinkets and collectibles.

Joker: “This seems to be Mercer’s collections of antiques…”

Joker points to the vases.

Joker: “Ahh…this rare vase of Ferdinand BARBEDIENNE et Louis-Constant SEVIN…these have to be worth over half a million…”

Joker takes the sledge hammer to them crushing them down to tiny bits and pieces before pointing at a tall, gold embroidered clock.

Joker: “And this…Nizam of Hyderabad…probably only two of its kind!”

Joker takes the sledge and smashes in the face and body until the priceless clock is diminished to shards of wood and gold flakes. Joker then ransacks the hallway smashing anything of value until he stops breathing heavily.

Joker: “All this smashing has worked up an appetite…dinners just about to be served.”

Joker leads them to the dining room which has a long table and chair set that seems almost kingly. The room is well decorated and the wait staff
stands by with dinner on serving platters. Joker takes a seat at the head of the table and tucks the napkin into the robe to form a bib. They serve the meal for him and he begins to eat. Time lapses and Joker sits filled to the top with his feet propped up on the table.

Joker: “A guy could used to this but Mercer…and I know this is something you would do I’m giving your wait staff a six months paid…all expense paid vacation all on your dime…don’t ya’ just love him folks.”

Joker hugs each one of the waiting staff and they all file out of the room and then leave from the mansion. Joker then straps on some goggles and pulls something from underneath the table.

Joker: “Now that they’re gone.”

He lifts a chainsaw up and starts revving it a bit before taking it to the table, the chairs and the entire dining room. Once the room is destroyed he shuts off the chainsaw and places it on the floor.

Joker: “I don’t know guys…I liked it better before.”

He grins and picks up his sledge making his way to Mercer’s kitchen. Without explanation he destroys the priceless china, cups plates and anything breakable before motioning the cameras to follow him once again. He stops in front of the huge set of back doors and places a hand up for the crew to stop.

Joker: “What awaits beyond these doors is way better than the rest of Mercer’s house…..keep in mind he has various rooms but i've pretty much damaged the rest of the rooms beyond repair…but this has been all for my enjoyment…I thought to myself why not have some friends over…but then it turned into well….well…”

Joker swings the door open and Mercer’s backyard has been turned into a carnival. Complete with clowns, animals, rides, concession stands and all kinds of tents. Joker walks outside and sees the elephants taking huge dumps all over Mercers yard. He shake his head and grins as the carnival seems to be in full swing the grounds are covered in trash and every person there is dressed in one of Joker’s t-shirts.

Joker: “Thanks for the space Mercer…we really needed it….a carnival of fun for the millions of the jokers freaks….but the funny thing is the rides and kids were already here….weird…”

He motions for them all to gather round and a slew of people run up to him all smiling. They all stack up in a group and Joker grins spreading his arms open in front of the group.

Joker: “This is the Joker and his freaks saying…”

Joker does a countdown with his hand.

Joker and Crowd: “Jokes on you!”

Joker: “And i'm already laughing....yall’ come back now…ya’ here!”

The entire group and Joker wave to the camera as they all break from the pack to enjoy the fun on Mercer’s property as the cameras fade to black.

Back to top Go down

COTR CRIBZZZ.....(closed)
Page 1 of 1