WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Empty
PostSubject: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 9:34 pm

Greg: “Ladies and gentleman welcome to COTR were live in the Quicken Loans Arena in Cleveland, Ohio. You know Andersen all I can say is things are certainly back into swing here, we had the debut of ‘POWER’ the cowards that they are and also we’ve seen Inpact accept the challenge of fighting Mercer in an Iron Man match!" Go Inpact!”

Andersen: “That idiot has bitten off more than he can chew and I personally can’t wait until he get’s his comeuppance, kind of like you got at the hands of Mercer and Hollywood Creed!”

Greg: “Don’t mention that name in front of me it makes me physically sick! I was once behind Creed and now he’s turned his back on everyone who’s ever believed in him!”

Andersen: “You say turned his back I say he got smarter and joined the most dominant force the COTR has ever seen!”

Greg: “Speak of the devil and he shall appear Andersen.”

Creed walks out again dressed in a black European cut, Versace suit, with a crisp white button down underneath. A wine colored tie, black Versace shoes a diamond encrusted Cartier watch with gleaming Versace dark tinted shades completes his ensemble. He stands on the ramp grinning as the crowd boos him loudly. He motions towards himself then runs a hand through his hair flicking his fingers at the crowd singing along with his theme music. He raises his wrist admiring the watch he has on and motions for the crowd to check out his expensive clothing. He continues to walk down ramp then points from left to right before pointing to himself and dropping down to his knees. He then points up as pyros shoot from the stage igniting fury in the COTR universe. He rises and taunts the audience by holding up for his watch for them to see. One fan is so enraged he charges the barrier screaming insults at Creed. Creed laughs and then bucks at the fan causing him to jump and Creed laughs hysterically. He forms his fingers into the shape of an L and places it on his forehead towards the fan before continuing to the ring. He hops up on the apron and fakes going in the ring, and then leans back out resting on the ropes as the crowd boos. He finally steps into the ring then dusts his feet off before motioning for the mic. He removes his shades and clips them to his jacket pocket grinning. He looks around the arena and covers his eyes pretending to be sick. He raises the mic to his lips and speaks in a pleading voice.

Creed: “Good god someone change the lighting these freaks in the arena are going to make me puke I mean these precious eyes of mine cannot take these soul sapping faces…”

The lighting shifts in the arena darkening out the entire crowd with a single spotlight beaming down on Creed. He shakes his head rubbing his eyes slightly.

Creed: “That’s more like it because these idiots don’t deserve to be seen they’ve had the lights…I’ve shared my time in the sun with these people but no more! No more will I let them hog my glory the spotlight is where it belongs…”

He pauses as the crowd boos, quickly starting a ‘you sold out’ chant.

Creed: “ON ME!”

The crowd boos again as Creed adjusts his jacket and tie, un-phased by their disapproval of him.

Creed: “I’ve arrived and assisted with the greatest come back in COTR history put that dog Inpact in his place and finally the time has arrived. The time for me to speak to the people who’ve inspired my change of heart…all of you.”

He says pointing around the darkened arena at the fans booing him wildly.

Creed: “You see, wait this might take awhile and you can’t have a heart to heart standing besides I need to stoop down to you people’s level for a minute so I can tell you how I really feel.”

Creed motions towards the back and a portly, short, balding older male begins to walk from backstage with a chair in hand.

Creed: “Dunkleman move your ass! Let’s go! I don’t have all day!”

The man begins to move faster than makes his way in-ring. He sets up the chair for Creed, dusts it off with his jacket then Creed takes a seat. Creed settles into the chair and then removes his jacket for the man to hold.

Creed: “Now since I left this cesspool and became my own man I’ve been in countless movies some you’ve already seen, some in the making right now and when I embraced my status as the most interesting man in the world I had to hire Dunkleman here as my assistant slash agent….Dunkleman…”

Dunkleman begins to wave at the audience and gets a few cheers which irritates Creed. Creed then stands up a bit and slaps the man in the back of his head as the entire arena erupts into boos.

Creed: “Don’t interact with these bums Dunkleman, matter of fact you’re in my spotlight why don’t you back up a few steps…”

Creed kicks at Dunkleman and he retires to a corner of the ring in the shadows as Creed grins taking his seat. A small ‘Dunkleman’ chant begins but Creed ignores it continuing his speech.

Creed: “A few months back I was sidelined with a major injury…my knee was nearly ripped apart in a ladder match and after Gm Ryan Lee tossed me aside I looked to all of you to help rebuild my confidence you…freaks…who I put my body on the line for nightly and as I stated before you left me high and dry…”

Creed shakes his head affirming his statement as the crowd boos.

Creed: “As a matter of fact since were in Cleveland tonight…you guys left me kind of like Lebron James left the Cleveland Cavaliers and went to the playoffs with Miami!”

The whole arena ignites at the mention of Lebron James and Creed laughs thoroughly entertained by his reference to the audience.

Creed: “Forgotten, I returned to my roots, hoping to start my own promotion and once again relied on you all to come see us…see what we had to offer instead no one showed up to the shows instead of coming to support me you sat at homes slurping down your cheap TV. dinners and watched COTR on dvr....instead of helping me you supported my removal and once again broke my heart you leeches…you broke me….you parasites…you ingrates…you heartless goons...”

Creed realizes that he’s gotten emotional and calms himself again motioning for Dunkleman to come over.

Creed: “Dunkleman! Dunkleman get your fat ass over here I’m warm under this spotlight I need a spritz!”

Dunkleman quickly exits the ring and picks up a bottle of hydration spritz. He hastily gets back in ring and sprays Creed a few times with the bottle. Creed stops him with a single hand.

Creed: “I didn’t say drown me get back to your corner!”

Dunkleman tries to speak but Creed points to the corner he was in last.

Creed: “I’m not going to tell you again Dunkleman get your ugly, fat ass in the corner and stay there until called upon.”

Dunkleman hustles to the corner as the crowd boos and Creed slowly lowers his hand from pointing to Dunkleman’s corner with an infuriated face. He stops then grins at the audience who starts a ‘you suck’ chant.

Creed: “Broken…I sunk even further I returned to the circus, signing autographs in a dirty tent for five dollars a piece to over weight trailer park trash and kids who smelled like mayonnaise…”

Some of the audience laughs and Creed rises from his seat angrily.

Creed: “What’s funny…who thinks I’m funny…laugh again…laugh one more time and I swear I leave this ring right now!”

The crowd begins to laugh even louder and sing ‘nah-nah-nah-nah-hey-hey-hey-goodbye’. Creed gets pissed off even more kicking the bottom ropes and yelling at the fans off mic. He sits back down in the chair looking around the arena as they continue the song.

Creed: “I’m not going any where…I’m not going anywhere until I finish what I have to say damn it!”

The crowd settles a bit and an angry Creed continues.

Creed: “I went from superstar to falling star in one foul swoop…left behind by my mentor Rex, my hero Ryan Lee and my fans…left to rot in darkness I was in true despair but out of the darkness a figure appeared he offered me fame, fortune and he said to me….you Creed are a star…I’ll help you get back up on your feet…that man was MONEY Mercer and two weeks later I was meeting with directors, rehabbing my knee, having brunch with Jay-z and Gwyneth Paltrow and going on to being bigger and better than I ever was with the support of any of you sitting in this arena right now!”

The crowd boos and Creed grins looking around at his former fans. Creed continues speaking in a loud cracking voice, pointing to his chest repeatedly.

Creed: “You say I sold-out but where were you when I needed you huh’…where were you freaks when I had to look my father in the eye and say dad…dad…I need to come back home…where were you when I watched my mother’s disappointed eyes scan my entire being when her broken son returned…huh…you had left me all of you had left me…you stole my thunder…you stole my smile and then I was saved then I realized my true potential…my true power and I will never…ever…have to share it with you ingrates again…you won’t get anymore of Creed and quite frankly, none of you ever deserved ANY of me.”

Creed pauses breathing heavily, looking around the arena with loathing seeping from his pores.

Creed: “I’m a star now and I’ve returned to tell all of you…look at me you idiots…”

Creed points to his face making sure everyone is looking directly at him.

Creed: “I’ve returned to tell you that you all ARE freaks…freaks of nature and you’ll never be anything like Creed because Creed is perfection…I’ve come back to torture you all every week and get back the time I wasted making you all happy…but most importantly I’ve returned to tell each and every one of you that…”

He lifts the mic high in the air lowering it slowly to his lips.

Creed: “I’M BETTER THAN YOU!”

He shouts slowly opening his eyes and looking around the arena.

Creed: “So now that I’ve told you why I’m back my plans, etcetera, etcetera let’s continue our moment by watching a new trailer from Creed’s latest film!”

The crowd boos loudly as Creed motions towards the Tron expecting his trailer to play.

Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:54 pm

Instead, all that appears on the screen is a set of scales used to measure weights, a symbol for law and order.

Creed stands in the ring, confused as to why his video isn't playing. He calls out to a staff member, yelling at him to fix the video.

A thunderous boom plays, as a guitar riff begins, and a pair of eyes appear behind the scales. The blue eyes look as if they are stareing deep, piercing to the soul.

Justice appears on stage as his music plays. He pleases the crowd with a few high fives as he walks down the ramp, getting into the ring, he circles around the man in the ring, toward the turnbuckle where he normal finishes his intro. He grabs a microphone, and turns around to face the man in the ring. As his music dies down, the crowd is heard once again, cheering for the man who now stands before he who has betrayed them.

Justice: It Looks like I've come home!

The crowd goes wild.

Justice: Man, it feels good to be back in Ohio State!"

Crowd cheers again and dies down again.

Justice: You see Creed, or Joker, or Nancy, Or whatever you call yourself... These "freaks" you keep calling, is my family. Just like me, they bleed Scarlet and Grey. O-H!

The crowd responds with "I-O!"

Justice: You see, Velma, when you turn your back on General Manager Ryan Lee, or the CotR Leauge, or the Fans- my family, you are no better than an earthworm- and even then, thats giving you too much credit.

He waits for Creed's response.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

PostSubject: Re: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 12:44 am

Creed looks from left to right at the arena up on it’s feet for Justice. He switches his gaze to Justice and shakes his head, shocked by the rude interruption. He rises from his seat and snaps at Dunkleman to remove it. Dunkleman quickly gathers up the chair and scrambles back to his corner holding onto the chair for dear life. Creed raises the mic to his lips slowly, still staring at Justice.

Creed: “Who are…you?”

Creed says, sounding completely baffled as the crowd boos.

Creed: “No really who are you…let me think…there’s me the Hollywood heartthrob Creed…”

He says pointing to himself and pacing a few steps before looking back towards Justice.

Creed: “There’s the God of wrestling Money Mercer…hell there’s even that crotch smelling dirt bag Inpact but never…and Creed means ever has he seen some character named Justice?!”

Creed scratches his chin in deep thought.

Creed: “Oh yeah….wait I know you…you’re the little engine that could…the man who tries and tries to be my replacement to these mind numbing morons here in the COTR especially…Cleveland Ohio..”

The crowd boos as Creed grins then continues.

Creed: “Hey Justice…chugga chugga choo choo…”

He lifts his arm and does a little tug in the air mimicking a train. He continues speaking in a child’s voice.

Creed: “I think I can…I think I can…I think I can become a star in COTR but I just can’t seem to become relevant at all…”

He pumps his arm again then stops, laughing as the crowd boos.

Creed: “But in reality Justice I think you can…I think you can….I think you can…get your Creed wannabe ass whooped ALLLLLL over Cleveland Ohio the rat shit capitol of the world!”

The crowd boos as Creed shakes his head at Justice.

Creed: “Where’s my damn spotlight!”

The spotlight Creed demands shines down on him again and he closes his eyes then opens them as if he’s been renewed.

Creed: “I know what your doing Justice you want to come down here…interrupt the best looking man in COTR history drop a few funny jokes in his direction and steal all his spotlight well let me tell you something Justice..”

Creed raises one arm and lifts his index finger wagging it in Justice’s direction.

Creed: “No! No! Bad Justice I will not have you riding my coat tails and I WILL NOT have you come down here trying to share my spotlight so what you can do is run along justice…yeah..”

The crowd boos as Creed bends slightly and talks down to Justice as if he is a child.

Creed: “Run along little justice…catch me when I give a crap about you are anything you say better yet…schedule an appointment with Dunkleman because your on Creed’s time and time is money so I don’t have a second to spare!”

Creed turns his back to Justice and begins speaking to the COTR universe again.

Creed: “As I was saying…”
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:15 pm

Justice steps into Creed's spotlight, seizing him up. He brings the mic up to his lips.

Justice: hey, Karen, I think we're done with talking today.

With the microphone in hand, Justice punches Creed in the face, knocking him back a few feet into the turnbuckle.

Greg: And now Justice is taking it to Creed!

Andersen: Oh, man, not this, again!

Justice grabs Creed by the jacket, spinning him around, back toward the turnbuckle, but Creed stops himself just inches before getting a faceful of metal. Creed then elbows Justice in the stomach, shifting the momentum his way. Justice crouches, feeling the pain, as Creed comes toward him, ready to strike.

Greg: Come on, Justice!

Creed then, with a closed fist, punches Justice square in the back, forcing him to the mat.

Greg and Andersen: Ow.

Andersen: That looked painful.

The crowd boos, as Creed yells out and points at the audience yelling "I Am Better Than You, You, You!" Coming back to focusing on Justice, "AND I AM BETTER THAN YOU!"

Greg: I don't think I can watch much more...

Creed then begins to lift Justice up by the head, bringing the light heavyweight to his feet. But then Justice gets a spark of life back in him, pushing Creeds arms away, sending an elbow to his forehead, followed by a kick to the left calf muscle, another elbow to the chest and a standing dropkick sending him to the ropes.

Andersen: Where does he get this energy from?

Greg: I don't know, but he sure seems to have the crowd behind him.

Greg was right, every single fan was on his/her feet in excitement, as Justice turned around and pleased the crowd with a taunt, and proceeded to rush toward Creed with a clothesline over the top rope, sending Creed to the floor.

Greg: It looks like Justice prevailed this week, am I right Andersen?

Andersen: You may be right this week, Bear, but I'm sure that Creed has an ace up his sleeve, and he is just waiting to use it on Justice in the next coming weeks.

Greg: Oh I don't doubt that, Andersen, Creed has always been notorious for getting the upper hand at some point, and with Mercer on his side, I'm sure they going start scheming something to take down Justice.

The camera zooms in on Justice, As he does the state taunt, his arms in the air creating the letters "O" and "H", as in the background, a lot of the audiance members reply with an "I" and "O". And then the camera looks over with Justice to the stage where Creed stands, holding his head, pointing and yelling at Justice. Justice then, grabs a microphone from off the mat, and calls out to Creed.

Justice: So, Nicole, you say I'm like the little engine that could? Well then you better stay off the tracks then, cause this train can, and will, run your ass over!

Andersen: Well, ladies and gentlemen, coming up, after a quick commercial, we have...
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

PostSubject: Re: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:48 pm

After the commercial break Quinn and a COTR camera man try to catch up to Dunkleman and Creed. Creed is destroying everything in his path. He walks into the catering area flipping over tables and tossing chairs around the room. He sees a man standing and watching the carnage wearing a hat and makes his way over to the guy. He snatches the hat off the man and throws it to the ground stomping it several times before kicking it to the other side of the room. He stops, pacing for a bit cradling his face with an insane look in his eyes. Complete silence takes over the area as Creed looks around the room breathing heavily. Another COTR worker coughs ending the silence and Creed charges over to his direction. He stands in front of the man inches from his face, yelling.

Creed: “Something funny to you…huh’…are you laughing at me?”

The man waves his hands back and forth, motioning that he wants nothing to do with this situation. Creed grabs the man by his collar, choking him slightly.

Creed: “What’s funny…huh’…you think I’m funny…do you think I’m funny?”

Man: “No I just…”

Creed: “I don’t care WHAT you think…you think you can laugh at me…you think I can be made a fool of…I’m not a joke…I’m not a JOKER…I-AM-CREED and what does that mean??!!”

Man: “I don’t know…?”

The man is barely in a whisper from the hold Creed has on his neck.

Creed: “What does that mean!!??”

Man: “I DON”T KNOW!!”

The man manages to speak and Creed loosens the grip, slapping him a few times.

Creed: “WHAT DOES IT MEAN….ANSWER ME!!?” He says through gritted teeth.

Man: “It means jokes on you…right…jokes on you!!”

Creed backs away from him, fixing his suit and slicking his hand through his hair laughing. He looks around the area, seeming to have cooled down.

Creed: “Jokes on me…right…the joke is not on me…it’s never on me what it means is…”

He attacks the man, punching and kicking him until he’s motionless. After he’s satisfied with the beating he lifts him up over his head by his arms. He runs a bit then throws the man over his head and into one of the surviving catering tables.

He stands over the man’s broken body and readjusts his tie, before spitting on him.

Creed: “It means I’M BETTER THAN YOU!”

Quinn comes up to Creed wearily, but is brave enough to ask a single question.

Quinn: “Creed…how do you feel about the fight that broke out between you and Justice?”

Creed: “Quinn, how do you think I feel…do you think I feel good about some superhero obsessed nut attacking me…trying to steal my time in the sun…for that poor little soul….that idiot who decided to attack one of the most POWERful men in COTR there will be no justice…”

Creed leans closer to the microphone whispering out his last words.

Creed: “Only vengeance…”

Quinn: “And what about...”

Creed turns his head from the camera forcefully lowering the mic and walking away as if he’s being chased by paparazzi.

Dunkleman: “This interview is over! He’s in no condition to speak!”

Dunkleman slaps the mic from Quinn’s hand and quickly follows Creed as Quinn stands, shocked and the COTR cameras fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)   Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat your heart out COTR universe (Closed to Justice)
Page 1 of 1