WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Big T introduces himself to the CotR Universe!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

Big T introduces himself to the CotR Universe! Empty
PostSubject: Big T introduces himself to the CotR Universe!   Big T introduces himself to the CotR Universe! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 pm

The scene opens to find a gigantic man sitting on a lawnchair, drinking a carbonated adult beverage, apparently in a Philadelphia urban setting on his front porch. The man is Big T, and he looks to the camera to begin speaking.

Big T: Champions of the Ring.... a dream come true. Finally, I have hit the big time. Finally, I have found a home. I come into this buisness with MMA experience and a violent history in the indy scene. I come from the streets of Philadelphia, the home of harcore. And as you can see behind me, I wasn't born with a silver spoon in my mouth. I don't live in a castle, I don't own expensive cars, and I don't have my own private parking spot let alone my own private ring announcer. I've bled, I've broken bones, I've won and I've lost. But I'm not here to talk about my past. I'm here to talk about my future. I come to CotR not for titles, money, fame, excess, and power. I came to CotR for one reason, because I'm a fighter. As a fighter, I'm obligated to fighting the best competition that's out there, and that competition calls it's home Champions of the Ring.

::Big T takes a sip of his beverage and stands up, walking toward the camera::

Big T: I've seen champions rise and fall. I've seen young men get old after a single match with me. And I've seen fans cheer at the brutality. And you know what? I love it. That's what I do and that's why I'm here. I'm here to fight. Not for titles,and not for money. But for the honor and the respect of the fans.

::Big T takes a huge swig of his beverage and crushes the can between his hands, and throws it off camera::

Big T: I'm in CotR to fight the best. And I plan on doing that. And if you are a fan of knock down, drag out, balls-to-the-wall fights, you will want to tune in to my matches. Because you've never even SEEN this much brutality. You've never SEEN this much strength. And youve NEVER... seen... this much awesome.
Back to top Go down

Big T introduces himself to the CotR Universe!
Page 1 of 1