WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

"The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Empty
PostSubject: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:21 am

The ring is presented the same way as it is everytime before the "Lap of Luxury" with Tyson "Got it Made" Stewart. The music kicks on and the announcers start.

Andersen: Oh, here comes my main man! Tyson Stewart.

Greg: What? Is he gonna come out here in his "Steware" jacket and brag about how he struck it rich like he did last week?

Andersen: I hope so! I love that story!

Greg: You really are as dumb as you look.

Andersen: What?!

Greg: I was being sarcastic you nimrod.

Andersen: How could you be so sarcastic about the cruiserweight champion? He is "THE MAN". He is the first and greatest crusierweight champion in the CotR! You better learn to show some respect, Bear!

Greg: Whatever, I just hope this finishes quickly.

All of a sudden, the record scratch noise plays and is followed by Justice's theme song and cheers and applause from the audience as Justice hurrys onto the stage and looks over the thousands of fans showing thier appreciation for him. He smiles and continues his entrance, entering the ring he grabs the plastic golden microphone from the table. The crowd starts to calm down so he may begin.

Andersen: What's- huh?

Greg: Hmm, seems that Tyson couldn't make it to his own show?

Andersen: This is outrageous!

Justice: You, people look like you were expecting someone else?

The crowd starts back up and Justice looks around at the thousands in attendance.

Justice: What better way to get this party started by having the weekly "Lap of Luxury?" So let's bring out the man, himself. TYS-

The crowd begins to boo and chant "Tyson sucks, Tyson sucks"

Justice: Well, if you don't want him... I, guess, I'll host?

Once again, the crowd begins to applaud for Justice.

Justice: I guess I could. I mean, I've always wanted to. It looked like fun. But... I don't know. I've never done this before... I- I'm kinda nervous

The crowd taunts "Justice, Justice, Justice."

Andersen: This is terrible.

Greg: Shut up, Andersen, and watch.

Justice gulps.

Justice: Well, You wanted it, so you get it. Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the Lap of Luxury! My guest tonight... uh... um... is... uh... None other than... um... the single greatest man... hmm...

Andersen: It's Tyson, you idiot!

Greg: Hey, Justice!

Justice hears Bear call his name so he looks over, looks at the camera, looks back at Bear, and back to the camera, smiles, puts the microphone to his mouth and his index finger up.

Justice: One moment, please.

Justice quickly slides out of the ring and comes over to the legendary Bear. Greg then whispers something to Justice and sends him back to the ring.

Justice: And Welcome back ladies and gents. My guest this evening is none other than the General Manager, himself, Ryan Lee!

the crowd begins to cheer waiting for the GM to make his appearance.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:31 pm

The GM's entrance music "I come for money" begins to play and Ryan Lee makes his appearance at the top of the ramp. He is wearing his usual business attire and shades. At the top of the ramp, he tilts his glasses down and looks towards Justice curiously. He then continues down to the ring with his hands behind his back like a gentleman. He nods to the crowd as he heads to the ring, acknowledging their cheers.

A referee holds the ropes of the ring down to help Ryan Lee. Ryan gives him a few thank you's, nodding his head, and then meets Justice with a handshake. He looks around at the crowd with a smirk on his face as he straightens out of hi suit. Then, he finally sits down...
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:05 pm

Justice: Well, Mister GM, first of all, welcome to the "lap of Luxury". My first question: How does it feel to be the head of the biggest name in all of sports entertainment?

the crowd interupts with cheers, praising the man who has made the CotR to what it is today as Justice nods to the audience feeling like a true crowd pleaser as he waits for the GM's response.

GM: Well, uh, Justice, thank you for having me, even though it is my show.

Ryan Lee chuckles as the audience laughs at the cute little joke.

GM: But, it is an honor and privilage to be surrounded by such young talent such as yourself. To be able to run a company such as the Champions of the Ring is something of a dream come true for me.

Andersen: Oh, come on and get this over with, I'm bored to tears.

Greg: You just can't learn to shut up can you, Andersen?

GM: And I am glad to be able to come up with something that is so perfect, that it entertains the fans like it does now.

The crowd cheers.

Justice: So, you say its a dream come true. How long have you had this "Dream?"

GM: Oh, I've been wanting to run something such as this for as long as I-

Last edited by SakoritoSagara on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (editors note: the GM has given me permission to use his character for this segment))
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Money to Blow by Birdman hits and Tyson makes his way into the arena golden mic in hand.

Andersen stands to his feet and claps

Andersen: Finally we can end this ridiculous junk that Justice thinks is funny.

Tyson: GM nobody wants to hear what your pathetic little dreams are. I MADE THIS COMPANY WHAT IT IS TODAY!!! ME!! You started it sure but until I came around it was nothing. Without me this company would already be bankrupt both you and I know that. And as for you Justice... the only reason you won our TLC was because I didn't care... That's right I wanted to hurt you but I did not need to win that match. And you did hurt (laughs out loud) I put you through two tables and you bled from it... Justice admit it you are no match for me... I could just give you a thousand title shots and I would never even get close to losing.

The crowd is furious and begins the "Tyson Sucks" chant

Andersen: You tell them Tyson!!

Greg: Justiec is twice the competitor that Tyson will ever be
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:58 pm

Justice: Alright then. Since you think you're so much better than I am, why don't you put your money where you're mouth is, and make it a title match?

Andersen: Why would he waste his time?

The crowd cheers, hoping that Justice will get his chance at the Cruiserweight title.

GM: Hold on, now. Justice, I like ya, but you can't go around asking people for championship matches. You must earn them or be willing to give up something for them.

Justice: But, Mr. Lee, I know I can beat him.

GM: Sorry, my hands are tied.

Justice: Alright then. What do I have to give up?

Justice ponders what he should do, but he can't think with the crowd cheering his name so loudly...

Andersen: Ha. You lose, Justice! Go crawl back to your hole!

Greg: I'm sure if GM Ryan Lee would just give him a shot then he would be our new Cruiserweight champion.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 am

Andersen: Don't waste your time with this loser!!

Tyson ponders the situation and then a smile creeps across his face.

Tyson: I'll accept your challenge but with two of my own personal stipulations. First I want an Iron Man match because I am not done hurting you...

a larger smile begins to creep accross Tyson's face as he conyinues

Tyson: And to make things even more interesting if and when you lose you will become my personal Nex-Gen slave!!!!

Andersen: Well Justice say goodbye to your freedom!!
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:30 am

Justice stares blankly at the canvas below him.

GM: Now Justice, I CAN make that a match.

Justice: Lemme think...

Justice walks to the ropes, places one hand on them and looks out into the crowd. He looks around the arena. The Titantron, Tyson, GM, Crowd, Bear, Andersen...

The crowd cheers his name.

Justice: Well Tyson, you got yourself a match. You better bring your A-game you son of a bitch cause in the end, JUSTICE! WILL! PREVAIL!

The crowd roars sending shockwaves throuout the arena, cheering on Justice.

GM: Well It's official, Justice, verses Tyson in an Ironman Match for the Cruiserweight Championship!

Justice's theme, "Live for the Moment" Kicks on as the cheers and applause continues from the audience as well as the cups of Coke, complimented with Captain Morgan fly in all directions of one perticular section.

Greg: See! I told you, Andersen.

Andersen: Say goodbye to your freedom, Justice!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)   "The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"The Lap of Luxury?" (Closed promo for Justice, Tyson, and GM)
Page 1 of 1