WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Empty
PostSubject: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:24 pm

The camera on the titantron cuts to the Nex-Generation locker room as Tyson enters and walks up to Dragonfly

Tyson: Hey Dragonfly I don't know about these guys we are bringing in... they aren't quite "Nex-Gen". We aren't partying idiots who hire strippers and smoke and drink like crazy. Nex-Generation is not some club... we are... Better than that. You know what I am saying? It seems to me like that stuff is below us. Nex-Gen is to high for that Crap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:35 pm

*Looks off the ground into space*

I know, I know...
I'd stopped by the club late that night just after they left to see how their behavior was as pedestrians & how much they owed on the tab, I pray the GM cuts them a big check next week lol.
All jokes aside, they are good in-ring competitors.
Me and Chris evaluated them and showed good results, but don't think for a second that my eye isn't on them.
A simple evaluation doesn't show much of the longevity.
I even had them face off in a inferno match, after the smoke cleared, their loyalty to each other proved my point for making them primary tag team for the nation of NEX...
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:43 pm

Tyson: good so you won't let them go to far?

to himself: even though they already have...

Tyson: Well I just wanted to settle things. Nex-Generation is supposed to be high-classed do I was just worried that it was going to become some sort of night club or phrat society. Glad we got that cleared up Dragonfly.

Tyson exits the locker room looking only slightly satisfied with the results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 9:39 pm

*Dragonfly then reaches out to Tyson before he got too far out of reach*

"I wouldn't call NEX-Generation high-class.
You're Tyson Stewart, the "Lap Of Luxury", YOU'RE the high-class breed of NEX, the ORIGINAL 1/3 of NEX.
Rapideau is the hardcore Canadian, as well as I am the tactical warrior.
We're all different Tyson, we may not have the same taste as Rated R, but as long as we can keep our heads on in do or die situations, then it's nothing to worry about.
I already forewarned them that NEX-Gen is nothing to play with.
NEX-Gen is a nation of high power, a land of dominance...
I don't care what they have to offer in competition, as long they bring something to the table to offer.
And the only offer we accept..."

*Looks at my heavyweight championship belt and your cruiserweight championship belt*

"Are championships..."
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:20 pm

Tyson: Thanks Dragonfly I needed that. NEX FOREVER!!!

Tyson bro hugs Dragonfly smiles and walks out completely satisfied in what is the strongest force in COTR

NEX FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)   I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't know about this..... (closed promo for Tyson and Recks)
Page 1 of 1