WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Empty
PostSubject: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:37 pm

Andersen: and here we go with another addition of the greatest talk show in Sports Entertainment

Greg: Oh please not again

Andersen: Yes folks that's right it is time for another trip into "The Lap of Luxury" hosted by none other than the one man in CotR that's "Got it Made" Tyson Stewart!!!!

Pump It by the Black Eyed Peas hits and the crowd begins to boo louder than ever before. Tyson emerges from under the Titantron and heads to the ring with a new Golden Microphone in hand (since Justice broke the last one with his bare hands).

Tyson: Ladies and Gentlemen it is my priviledge to provide for you another trip into the life of those more fortunate than you.

Tyson smile and laughs and then continues

Tyson: Here we are at the brink of Initial Impact and Mercer, my guest once more, and I will be sharing our opinions of the others that are to be at Initial Impact with us. And I want to say one more thing before I call Mercer out here....

Tyson clears his throat before speaking again

Tyson: Justice wherever you are I want you to know... That it is my sole purpouse to keep you out of Initial Impact in any capacity.... On a lighter note... Mercer come on down here and join me!!!

Andersen: Oh boy Mercer and Tyson in the same place at the same time does it get any better!!!

Greg: (under his breath) Oh yes it does..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mercer   The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:33 pm

Mercer music hits as the crowd starts to boo even louder

Anderson:here we go future tag champ and cruiser weight champ in the same ring

Greg: i don't know about that onslaught and Cody are no push overs and it's going to be two great matches although I would like to see mercer and Tyson lose

Anderson: you know what your just made your 20 years past your prime( he starts to laugh)

Mercer finally comes out in his nice italian suit with an angry look on his face
The crowd gets even louder as he makes his way into the ring

Mercer: (he grabs a mic from Quinn) your looking nice today Quinn( he says with a smile) you might be worthy of Being a mercer girl

Greg: she doesn't want to be a mercer girl

Mercer:( he then starts to give an angry look again)
Thanks for the intro Tyson but before we start I have something to say to these freaks of jokers......... ( he then pays his attention to the crowd)Listen freaks your hero took it to far the other day and he will pay( he yells) tonight on initial impact he will face his only nightmare, the man he is and forever will be scared of, and that man is me(he yells) me me me me me...... Mr money mercer in the worst case scenario he could possibly have and that is ....... A cage match( he starts to smile)

The crowd starts to erupt with boos

Anderson: yes I cant wait for mercer to show joker who is the boss

Greg: I think mercer is getting ahead of his self

Mercer: now that I have that off my chest...( he then turns to Tyson) Tyson the floor is yours.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Tyson: of course it is mine I paid for this Persian Rug to be imported for this very special occasion. Well Mercer we are here just to mouth off about these non rich losers, so to start lets talk about Creed vs Killton for the World Championship. I know you will have some good things to put forth about this match seeing as how Creed is a participant in it.
So what do you think? Who's gonna win?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:53 pm

Mercer: well it's nothing really to say but that the best you and me wasn't in it nuff said.......(he then starts to laugh) But it will be an interesting match up..... I will be watching in my personal locker room cause to give credit were credit is due killton is undefeated........ so of course he has the upper hand( he then gets up from one of Tyson seats and raises his arm) cause this arm right here will be hitting the price is right on that freak joker so he might not even make it to the title match...... Who knows( he then shrugs his shoulder and sits back down in the seat)

The crowd: boooooooooooo

Mercer: Tyson............
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 3:58 pm

Tyson: To true Mercer well said. Well u have already addressed your cage match, sooo. Cody vs Inpact. Since we all know Cody is a complete fool and knows nothing about wrestling this should be a clean victory for Inpact (laughs) Then Cody will be even less up to meeting one of the best competitors in Sports Entertainment, for the Cruiserweight Title.
Mercer what chance would you give Inpact of winning against the pathetic wrestler known as Cody Christopher?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Mercer: cmon.......what do you think I would say Tyson.......... Inpact is apart of inpact money( he starts to laugh) of course he's going to win..... We are winners simple as that. And we will be the first cotr tag champs so onslaught shouldn't even bother coming out( he laughs harder)

The crowd starts to chant onslaught x5

Anderson: will they shut up ( he says with an annoyed look)

Greg: looks like the crowd wants onslaught to win( he starts to laugh at mercer)

Mercer: keep on chanting..... It's just fuel to my fire( he then smiles)
Tyson do you have anything else to say.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Tyson: Only two more matches to address... Recks will be Heavyweight Champ simple as that... And now to the final match... Cody do I need even to say anything? We all saw the way that I embarassed Justi------
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 4:42 pm

"live for the moment" by Monster magnet, Justice's theme music interupts Tyson mid-sentence as Justice comes out wearing jeans and a shortsleeve shirt over a longsleeve with a chair and a microphone.

the crowd chants "Justice, Justice, Justice"

Greg: Whooo hooo! here's the man who should be the number one contender for the cruiserweight championship

Andersen: What are you talking about, Greg? this man lost to Tyson in the number one contender's match!

Greg: Tyson got a lucky shot in on Justice, he stole that victory.

Andersen: It doesn't matter! he lost the match. he is not going to Initial Impact, hes not going to be in the championship match, hes not going to be cruiserweight champion!

Greg: your lucky that I dont keep ya from goin to Initial Impact.

Andersen: What's that supposed to mean.

Greg: nevermind.

Justice: Well if it isn't Mister and Misses Moneybags. you know, I'm fed up with you two and your thought that anything can be bought through money. Mercer, your suit pretty much says 'Look at me! I'm a snobby rich a**hole who still suckles on daddy's c*ck for money so I can pay off my debt on that limo I didnt pay in full for.' And Tyson, your about as rich as a sewer rat. I mean, that 'golden' microphone was plastic and highlighter. Did you not see how easily I snapped it in half?. but you know what, keep your fake microphone, its actually kinda funny seeing you there, thinking to yourself that your 'ballin' when my shoes costs more than your entire outfit. but im not here to talk about the use of money, im here to make my idle threats that you think i wont keep so i can go about my way and just LET you have the titles you guys want. no. money wont win in the end. because in the end.... Justice Will Prevail!!!

Justice taunts for Mercer to "come get some" holding the chair as the crowd taunts "do it, do it"
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 5:57 pm

Mercer: ( he holds the mic up To his mouth lost for words)..............Justice justice justice.........( he shakes his head ) why did you even show your face...... I mean really.....Cmon justIce you know better than that. You come out here saying justice will prevail, justice will prevail( he says in a baby voice) the only question is justice........... when will you prevail. You already lost to my boy Tyson over here one of the best cruiserweights we have in the cotr then you challenge me( he says as a question) and ruin the lap of luxury justice why dont you just run along and get ready for your match at initial impact( mercer then pauses and rubs his chin) oh wait you have no match.

The crowd starts to boo

Anderson: yeah run along justice

Greg: mercer needs to shut his mouth

Mercer: Now.....what do you say just........ leave or Do you want Tyson and I to make you leave....... The choice is yours.........
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Justice chuckles watching the ring

Justice: Well Mercer, looks like your the only one that even poses a threat to me right now...

As he says this, unbeknownst to mercer and tyson, Cody has just entered the ring behind them, sneaking up behind them, delivering The Anuresym swiftly to Tyson and immediatly leaves the ring and runs back through the crowd, before Mercer can react.

Andersen: whats going on? what just happened?

Greg: I think Justice just prevailed over Tyson, with a little help from Cody!

Andersen: But why would Justice and Cody be working together?

Justice: I guess Ill see you guys at Initial Impact.

Justice smiles to a stunned Mercer and a KOd Tyson and begins to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:17 pm

Tyson: Hey Justice and Cody!!! Up here!!!

Everyone looks up and sees Tyson's face on the Titantron.

Tyson: You didn't really believe that I was stupid enough not to plan ahead now did you? (Tyson laughs hysterically) I knew you guys would try something like this so Mercer and I set you guys up to fail. (smiles evily). I'll see you at Initial Impact Cody and as for you Justice... You never know when or where you will see me.

Screen goes black and Tyson is gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:26 pm

Mercer:( mercer starts to laugh) nice one Tyson......... But on the other hand joker this is me out here right now .... No inpact... Just me. And I'm here to tell you one thing and one thing only I... Am..... Mercer...... And I ........ Am money........(he yells) And if you don't respect money .... Money will not respect you

Mercer music hits as Mercer then drops the mic and heads backstage as the crowd boooooooo

Anderson: I cant wait for that cage match tonight

Greg: yeah joker goings to beat mercers ass

Anderson: yeah right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)    The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lap of Luxury 2-26-11 (closed for Mercer and Tyson only)
Page 1 of 1