WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Status, Break Time and Divas Division

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Status, Break Time and Divas Division Empty
PostSubject: Status, Break Time and Divas Division   Status, Break Time and Divas Division Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Okay guys, we've just finished our 2nd PPV with a round of exciting matches that I will upload to Youtube sometime this week! Each champion retained his title (that competed). Congratulations to all involved. I have not updated EXP/CP yet, but I will soon.

Unfortunately, this last week, there were a lot of missed matches. A LOT. We even had one title defense that was missed. For this and other reasons, the league is going to take a break this week (and the Tag Title is being vacated). We will resume league play next week. Not everyone is going to be active next week though. Here is my current list of active stars based on who appeared to try and get their matches done last week:
-Dragonfly
-Hatchet
-Reznor
-Mr. Black
-Swift
-Killton
-Aaron Webb
-Cody Christopher
-Death Tron
-Justice
-Tyson Stewart
-Codey (Don't forget to upload your CAW to Community Creations)
-Azul
-Curtis (Pending Trainer Match)

If you are not on this list and you want to compete on the next match card, you need to send me a PM ASAP.

This week, I'm planning on setting up some meetings that anyone can attend to determine some new changes to CotR involving matches per week/how to get people to play their matches on time, whether or not to continue having a tag team division, how to address spam and more. If you are interested in giving me your input for these topics, look out for my posts detailing when and where the meetings will be. Warning: Do not come into it assuming that I will implement any of your suggestions just because you think it's awesome. Everything will be considered but I will not implement every suggestion for obvious reasons.

Also, next week will (hopefully) be the debut of our Divas division. If we can get at least 4 people for this new division, then it will be a go. Look for my announcements regarding the Divas division and how to sign up this week on the site.

If you have ANY questions, please PM me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, also, the Gladiator Title will most likely be retired retroactively, last week (sorry Tyson). It doesn't appear to be doing it's job and no one even competed for it last week after Sunday. This will also be one of the topics discussed this week as I want to find a good way to replace the Gladiator Title.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1