WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules and Information (SvR 2011)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

General Rules and Information (SvR 2011) Empty
PostSubject: General Rules and Information (SvR 2011)   General Rules and Information (SvR 2011) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 5:33 am

Hello, aspiring superstars and welcome to the Champions of the Ring!

The Champions of the Ring SvR 2011 PS3 League is looking for dedicated Superstars looking to make their name known throughout the world of wrestling! CotR is a unique CAW and Superstar/Diva League, that gives its members the opportunity to build and develop a character's career amongst an entire community of like-minded individuals.

Each week, every Champion will compete in at least 2 matches, at a time determined by both competitors and not only climb the ranks towards the Division Titles, but also develop their character's Attributes, Signature Moves, Finishing Moves and more in a way that define their character in a specific way that is completely different from anyone else.

The following describes how to create and improve your character in the CotR League. This league features a unique way to approaching an SVR league, by implementing several RPG mechanics for character growth. After registering on the forum, you will be able to edit your Character Sheet in your User Profile. In there, you will be able to customize your Champions stats to your liking. Some fields will only be modifiable by Moderators.

Please read the information below and then register here for the CotR League.

Create a Character

Your character will start with the following...
-Overall Rating 67
-1 Signature Move
-1 Finishing Move
-Resiliency
-Hammer Throw
-1 Other Ability

Earning Experience Points

The following each will earn your character 1 EXP:
-Fighting in a match
-Winning a match

Note: This means that a player that wins a match will be awarded 2 EXP, one for fighting in a match and one for winning. The loser

Earning Champion Points

The following each will earn your character 1 CP:
-Winning a title (first time only per title)
-Successful title defense

Improving Your Character

Detailed below is the EXP and CP cost for each kind of character upgrade you can purchase for your character. Note that your character may only have up to 4 Abilities and an Overall of 80 without any CP upgrades. Also, the price for each upgrade only gives you ONE of the upgrades listed below, not all of the ones listed for the same price:

Upgrades:
+1 Ability costs 1 EXP
+1 Current Overall costs 2 EXP
+1 Signature Move costs 2 EXP
+1 Finishing Move costs 3 EXP
+1 Max Overall Attributes costs 1 CP
+1 Max Abilities costs 3 CP

Divisions

Champions of the Ring has three primary divisions: Cruiserweight, Heavyweight and Tag Team. Your character(s) will compete amongst these divisions automatically based on your weight class. Women (Divas) compete in the same divisions as Men (Superstars).

Rivalries & Stables

This league supports Rivalries and Stables. There are no special rules for how to go about creating them, but if you wish to have a Stable mate you want to be your manager in a match it is completely legal according to the manager rules. Also note that I do not award EXP or CP for matches that I do not book myself. Of course, you can always ask me to get your storyline matches on the match card ahead of time and I will do the best I can to do so Smile

-

An example Character Sheet is viewable in GM_Ryan_Lee's profile to help you out. If you have any further questions, please send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

General Rules and Information (SvR 2011)
Page 1 of 1