WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

KILLTON PROMO (NO ONE INTERRUPT)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet
Alias: The Dominator
PSN ID: salmaan1
Finishing Move(s): last ride

KILLTON PROMO (NO ONE INTERRUPT)  Empty
PostSubject: KILLTON PROMO (NO ONE INTERRUPT)    KILLTON PROMO (NO ONE INTERRUPT)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Craig: Welcome to another edition of cotr

Anderson: Yep tonight we have something special. Tonight we will see Killton come to the ring and talk about his streak

Craig: He doesn't talk much doesn't he?

Anderson: No because his in cotr for dominating not talking:

Craig: just shut up.

*Boom fire works come as Killton enters the ring*

The crowd cheers: Lets go killton

Killton: As all of you poor souls watched cotr royal tag team match, you watched me destroy tyson and codeydbw.

*crowd stays quiet*

Killton: well, now i have a streak of 9-0! I broke Codeydbw's dream debut, by beating him he said [09:02:34] codeydbw : ur streak will die and if it dosent, i'll die trying.
Well he died trying!!

*Crowd cheers*

Killton: I have nearly defeated every human in the locker room, and not one of them are strong enough to defeat me. But Mercer, but his gone and will be forgotten. Is there any person in the locker room, tough enough to face me?

Back to top Go down

KILLTON PROMO (NO ONE INTERRUPT)
Page 1 of 1