WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brittany Claire promo.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

Brittany Claire promo. Empty
PostSubject: Brittany Claire promo.   Brittany Claire promo. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:07 pm

All the lights go dark - excluding a section lighting the stage, ramp, and the ring. After a few moments of silence, "Not Enough For Me" begins to play, and a dark haired woman emerges from backstage with a mic in hand.

Brittany: Bonjour, champions. *She smirks as she rests one hand on her hip and begins to strut towards the arena.* As you all know, Champions of the Ring has created an all -new- Divas division. And with every new division, someone has to take charge, oui? *She carefully climbs the step, before bending over slowly and breaching through the arena ropes.* I'm Brittany Claire, and you're looking at the *new* face of Champions of the Ring. Not some Superstar who thinks he has more going for him than he does, or some other Diva who can't even wrestle... -me-. I'm better than all the Champions combined. I could take anyone in that locker room, homme ou femme. Man or woman. And if any of you wannabes, has-beens, or never-wills want to prove me otherwise? Bring it. I'll take ANY of you on. Man or woman. *She flips her hair, leaning against the ropes and laughing as the crowd begins to boo.* Save the cheers for when I've smashed a head into the etage. The -floor-. *She smirks again as the boos only get louder.*
Back to top Go down

Brittany Claire promo.
Page 1 of 1