WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Empty
PostSubject: THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO   THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm

*Sitting on the stoop he sat on when he was a kid*

Aaron: I can't believe i'm out of a job and i just got the title

*THINKING*

Aaron: But technically i'm the longest reining heavyweight champion in cotr history

*The thought made him smile*

Aaron: I wonder how cody is doing he got really hurt in that match with chris

Aaron: Nevermind that

*Drives to his mothers house*

Aaron's mom: oh Aaron what a nice suprise

Aaron: hi mom

Aaron's mom: what brings you here

Aaron: just came to remind you its mother's day(his mom is forgetful)

Aaron's mom: oh i forgot

Aaron: i got you something

Aaron's mom: what is it

*He pulls flowers from be hind his back*

Aaron's mom: There beautiful Aaron this is the best mother's day i've had in years(Aaron has not seen his mom since he started pro wrestling)

Aaron: I would like to invite you to my match when champions of the ring comes back on

Aaron's mom: I would love to

*Aaron Hugs His Mom and leaves*
Back to top Go down

THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO   THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:13 pm

*The Benjamin Express is shown looking across the road waiting for Aaron Webb*

The Benjamin Express: This is going to be great, just follow me cameraman.

*The Benjamin Express goes over to Aaron's mom's house after Aaron leaves*

The Benjamin Express: You will be impressed with how this will go.

*The Benjamin Express knocks on Aaron's mom's door and she answers*

The Benjamin Express: Hi Mrs. Webb, I just wanted to talk to you about some problems I think your son Aaron might be having.

*The Benjamin Express sits down*

The Benjamin Express: Well truth is, Aaron told me that you needed company for a while so I came over.

*The Benjamin Express ties Aaron's mom onto a chair and duck tapes her mouth*

The Benjamin Express: Just kidding, I wanted to make sure you were intact that Aaron is going to have to learn that I want to work and be wrestling. Apparently for everyone to see that I have to make an example out of you Mrs. Webb.

*The Benjamin Express throws Mrs. Webb down some stairs*

The Benjamin Express: Tell your son that I'm coming for him in COTR. Hopefully he gets here before time runs out! Now, be sure to tell little Aaron that I will be outside of the COTR arena like usual waiting for him to challenge me to a match that can be fought under the COTR banner. Thanks for the chat Mrs. Webb.

*The Benjamin Express looks at the camera man*

The Benjamin Express: Well thanks for tuning in to the Express Update. Hope you come back next time.

Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO   THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 9:42 pm

*Aaron forgot his keys and goes back to his moms house*

*The door is open*

*Aaron rushes inside*

*Sees his mom*

*Pulls the tape off her mouth*

Aaron: Mom you ok

Aaron's mom: no some Holligan came in with a camera crew and tied me up

Aaron: That asshole tp1

Aaron's mom: language!

Aaron: i'm gonna kill him

Aaron's mom: he said he wants to fight outside of COTR arena

*Aaron hops in his car goes in his glove compartment and pulls out a knife*

*Drives to COTR arena and confronts tp1*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO   THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:41 pm

The Benjamin Express: Woah man! you have the wrong guy here. I didn't do anything and you sure as hell better put that knife away. I have something ready for you, its a bit of a skills test. I see that you want to stab The Edgy Experience but I can't let that happen.

*Yelling* Get out here guys.

*A bunch of Japanese ninjas jump out and surround Aaron Webb*

The Benjamin Express: I recommend you take your knife and get out of my area. You know the outside of the COTR arena. If you confront me again I will cross the line and force you to want to face me in the ring. Now get away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO   THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE LONGEST REINING HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION I COTR HISTORY!!!!!/MOTHERS DAY PROMO
Page 1 of 1