WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Empty
PostSubject: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 1:24 pm

The camera cuts out to the ring. A familiar set up of furniture complements the ring.

Greg: It can't be!

Andersen: It sure is!! Lap of Luxury is back baby!!

Then Money to Blow by Birdman comes on and the one and only Tyson Stewart Cruiserweight Champion and prous member of Nex-Gen comes out from under the titantron strolling towards the ring with Golden Mic in hand. He enters the ring lifts the mic up to his mouth and begins to speak....

Tyson: I would love to gloat a bunch about still being Cruiserweight Champion but I have business that needs getting to immediately. So without further ado the returning Mercer and Creed!! Come on out here guys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:15 pm

Creed walks out with a huge toothy grin as the part 'sorry your not a winner' plays. He points to the decorations in the ring then points to his clothing. Tonight he’s wearing an Emporio Armani dark blue casual jacket, with matching dark blue slacks. To complete the look he wears dark Armani shades and shoes with a yellow Jean Richard’s watch decked out in canary diamonds. He turns in a slow circle as the crowd boos and waves them off as if they were rubbish. As he’s walking down the lights dim and a huge spotlight appears only on his person. He makes his way mid-ramp points right then left, and as he drops to his knees pointing to himself pyros go off on the stage. He quickly hops up and spots a little kid with an ‘I’m better than you sign’. He swipes the poster and rips it in two then points to himself while yelling at the kid ‘No..IM BETTER THAN YOU’, which earns him a healthy dosage of verbal insults from the crowd. He shrugs them off then waits as Dunkleman scurries from backstage and holds the ropes for him. He unbuttons his jacket and steps in, quickly snapping at Dunkleman to move out of the way. He buttons his coat again then walks over to Tyson shaking his hand, grinning. He points to Tyson’s title and pats him on the shoulder as a show of respect.

Greg: “Can you believe it Creed and Tyson in the past could not be within feet of each other and now the two are acting like the best of friends?!”

Andersen: “With money comes POWER and let me tell you something Creed has been rubbing elbows with the BEST of the BEST and when you mention the best Mercer and Tyson have to be in the same breath!”

Greg: “Maybe to you but I only use both of those names when I’m describing garbage!”

Creed takes a seat on the guest couch and awaits Mercer’s arrival as the crowd boos him loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: POWER   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:21 am

As creed sits down mercer music power hits as the crowd boos grows.

Anderson:Theres the man with the master plan.

Greg: Aw give me a break.

As Anderson and Greg argue, Mercer finally rolls up next to the stage and the crowd in a brand new silver Lincoln.

Anderson: And he has great taste, have you seen the inside of that baby Greg, Mercer showed it to me the other day that lincoln is definately a car to buy, well if you had it Greg which you dont you washed up hag.

Greg: If you dont shut the hell up i will throw you through this table.

Anderson: ok ok calm down geez.

Mercer Gets out of the car in a all black versace suit black shades and shoes to match And next to him is a fine, beautiful, sexy coke bottle shape woman on his side in a short tight black dress, ears and wrists covered in diamonds .

Greg: Well mercer didnt come empty handed did he, looks pretty serious isnt that the one with him in all those tabloids.

Anderson: Hold on hold on this woman hes been with is no one important he has told me to tell the world that he is single and this girl is just for his pleasures if you know what i mean.

As Mercer and his lady walks down the ramp, mercer grinning at the crowd, laughing and yelling diamonds is a girls best friend. He then looks at creed and holds his fist in the air signaling POWER while his other arm cradles his girl.

The crowd: Booooooooooooooooo

As Mercer and his woman finally makes it to the ring stairs Mercer then stops and lets her keep walking up admireing the view pointing at her telling the crowd "thats all mine".

The crowd: Booooooooooooooooo

Mercer proceeds up the stairs to hold the ropes for his lady to get in as she then holds the ropes for Mercer aswell. Mercer shakes creed hand then tyson hand....

Mercer: (Off mic to tyson) Long time no see, Glad to see your still champ, you deserve it, i rather it be you than that flee inpact.

Mercer then walks away to go take a seat in one of the expensive chairs next to creed and pats his knee for his lady to come sit down on it and tells her best seat in the world as he winks at her and waits for Tyson to get the show started.
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 12:31 am

Tyson sits down in his own chair acroos from the three and lifts his Golden mic up to his lips

Tyson: Great to see you back on this show again Mercer. And great to see you here for the first time Creed. I assume that Mercer has taught you the basics of what this show is about... But today is different... We aren't here to talk about us and ridicule those who aren't rich like us.. No. We are here to discuss Power and the impact you both are going to make here now that you are back.

Tyson stops for a second looking from one to the other.. then he looks towards Creed

Tyson: Why don't you start this out for the crowd, we all know how much you love to talk to them.

Tyson fiddles with his Nex-Gen band while waiting for Creed to begin...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 1:04 am

Creed obliges with a slight nod and shouts for Dunkleman to hand him a mic. Dunkleman hurriedly collects one and hands it to Creed who removes his shades. The crowd boos giving the usual ‘you sold out’ chants. Creed raises his arms and plays an air violin as they continue. Creed then looks to Mercer and shrugs.

Creed: “Tyson have you ever heard of crab in a bucket syndrome?”

Tyson, Mercer and Creed exchange nods, agreeing that they’ve all heard the expression.

Creed: “Well let me break it down to the COTR universe because let’s face it…here they raised the minimum drinking age to 32 because they wanted to keep alcohol out of the high schools. So the expression dumb’s down to this…if one crab elevates themselves above all, the others will grab the crab and drag'em back down to share the mutual fate of the rest of the group.”

The crowd boos as Creed shakes his head, sure in his belief in the old saying.

Creed: “That’s what the COTR universe is trying to do to me right now. They see I’ve joined forces with Mercer, their jealous of our camaraderie and dominance and instead of saying. ‘Hey Creed good job your driving the finest cars, starring in blockbusters and hob-knobbing with the rich and famous’ oh no! They come out here and boo me because they want me to return to being their mindless puppet. They want to see me rot in despair alongside them well I said along time ago…NO MORE!”

The crowd boos and Creed sits back in his seat talking to Mercer off mic about their disrespect.

Creed: “My return is simple I want to destroy the COTR universe…I want them to feel what I felt when they deserted me I want them to know hurt, pain and despair and I won’t stop until each and everyone of you...”

Creed rises from his seat pointing at individual crowd members.

Creed: “Each and every one of you understand that you can’t pull me down…and that simply put…I-Am-Better…than you!”

The crowd boos as Creed takes a seat laughing and putting his ear to his very expensive watch briefly.

Creed: “When I came back here I had no qualms with anyone here however…someone had to poke their nose where it didn’t belong…Tyson I’d like to show you this.”

Creed points to the Tron and it plays footage of Justice taking it to Creed and booting him to the arena floor. After the video plays Creed shakes his head.

Creed: “A vicious attack…a premeditated assault in which that sick individual Justice….”

The crowd chants for Justice and Creed narrows his eyes looking around the arena.

Creed: “ …attacked me. Here I was addressing the sheep of the COTR and here comes this loon. He was practically foaming at the mouth shouting random letters…this guys a psycho…anyway he came and almost injured the most valuable commodity in COTR today and you know what Tyson I’m going to show him a thing or two about respect. So he’s been added to my list of things to obliterate upon my return and Mercer well…I think that’s a given…”

Creed stops for Mercer’s input as the crowd explodes into boos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:02 am

Mercer tells dunkleman to get him a mic aswell as creed tyson and the cotr universe wait for his reply.

Mercer: Well you know what Creed, Tyson my lovely lady sitting on my lap and these pickle minded fools called cotr universe.

Mercer then looks around at everyone waiting for his opinion then starts to laugh.

Mercer: My dog took a shit this mourning.

Greg: What, what is he talking about.

Anderson: I dont know but never ever question Mercer.

Mercer: Yeah guys my dog had a real great shit, and do you know what he shitted, he shitted justice and inpact right on the lawn.

Anderson: OH MY GOD Mercer is hilarious.

Greg: Thats not funny.

The crowd: Boooooooooooo

Mercer: yeah, he shitted those to irrlevant gum on the ground scumbags, and wait cause this gets interesting, i heard two irrelevant voices that sounded familiar i looked down and saw them two bickering at me, one was saying im the savior (mercer says in a blubbering voice) and one said justice will prevail. Might i add he never prevailed.

Mercer, his lady ,Creed and Tyson start to laugh even dunkleman before creed told him to shut up.

Mercer: Call me crazy But one even wanted to be in a iron man match with me, it was inpact of course see this terd head was shaped funny as hell and i knew it was that scum of the earth inpact he also had torn down braids in his head. and he kept talking and talking shitting at the mouth, this is what he was saying, (mercer mocks the turd in a weird voice)

Mr. Terd Inpact: Im gonna beat you in that iron man match mercer.

Mercer: And i said inpact shut up your just leaking at the mouth as usually.

Mr. Terd Inpact: Oh yeah say it to my face

mercer: And after he said that the turd face actually had a frown just like inpact does.(mercer starts to laugh as does everyone else) and justice was just sitting there of course doing nothing.

Mercer: Anyway, I told him hell no your breath is rotten as usally you smell like shit, you suck, and you never can get the job done. then he started to cry and cry admitting to the truth.....

Mr. Terd Inpact: Im sorry i know im not talented and your definately better than me i dont know why my stupid retarted insane in the membrane stank ass even bothered you, you made me to something now im nothing , please mercer have mercy and save me again.

The crowd: Boooooo

Greg: Mercer is wrong for this.

Mercer: But you know what i did i looked at both of those turds and said..... i said they were worth nothing and that they were lucky enough to even grace my dogs ass and then i had my maid WITH A TRASH BAG scoop up justice and throw his sorry ass in the trash, i scooped up inpact personally with a TRASH BAG to tell him again he was worth nothing and was a embarassment to the cotr. Now i told this story to all of you because, yes it was funny.

Mercer, his lady, Creed and Tyson still laughing, dunkelman hideing his smile from creed.

Mercer: But the real reason i told this story is that i am going to do the same thing to Inpact this coming ppv in that iron man match. Im going to beat him up take his career and his very being, put him in that old wrestler washed up hasbeens no talented trash can.

Mercer turns to Greg...

Mercer: You know the one your in Greg.

Greg stands up mouthing off as Mercer starts to laugh again.

Mercer: And then im going to close the top of th trash can and never look back at it again and Creed is going to do the same thing to justice. You can bank on that.(mercer says with a serious look on his face but then starts to laugh as the crowd booed.

The crowd: Boooooooooooooo

Mercer then slaps his girl on the ass telling her we gonna have some fun tonight baby ignoring the hatred from the crowd.

Anderson: Mercer is a good story teller isnt he that was really funny.

Greg: Shut Andy.

Mercer: Now back to you Tyson, what do you have to say....

Last edited by POWER on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:13 am

Tyson wipes his eyes as he had been laughing so hard his eyes were watering.

Tyson: That was quite a story you told there. It sounds like Power is gonna try and take over.... Problem is you got no one who can take the Cruiserweight or Diva's title... So are you just gonna go and take half of COTR?

Tyson turns directly to Mercer on this one. Once again fiddling with his Nex-Gen armband.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:37 am

Mercer looks at creed then at tyson, he leans back in his seat with women on lap.

Mercer : Well Tyson we have a offer to make you, you see POWER was not meant just for two. When we say we want to dominate the cotr we mean everything. We want the gold and the talent. Were looking for a diva and a cruiser weight. Ive been in talks with one diva who name shall be announced when ever she wakes up and see that we are power and we will dominate the cotr. But i never got to talk to a crusier weight yet And of course you were top of the list to join.

Mercer looks around at the startled crowd

Andersonn: Can it be...

Greg: I hope not....

Mercer: So what do you say Tyson join up with the most powerful group of the cotr?...
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:11 am

Tyson stands up and walks over to the nearest turnbuckle leaning against it. He pulls off his Nex-Gen armband and stares at it for a little while. He places it down on the little table that sits next to his chair and returns to leaning against the turnbuckle.

Tyson lifts the microphone towards his mouth but then drops it again. Words seem to escape his every turn. Finally after a long awkward silence inside and out side the ring Tyson begins to speak.

Tyson: I worked hard for my title... Long and hard... hours of training and practice... It made me one of the greats in the company... And I was awarded a spot as co leader of the strongest group to ever hit COTR... Nex-Generation we were called... And what did we do... nothing.

Tyson pauses still leaning against the turnbuckle, he proceeds to stand straight up and pace around the ring.

Tyson: I devoted myself to Nex-Gen and I got nothing from it. Just a bunch of losers without money and more recently without titles. I gave my word I was one of them... But the problem is... I am not one of them... and I never will be.

Tyson grows louder and more affirmative in what he says.

Tyson: I did everything for them..but they did nothing for me. Now I have the chance to join those who I am one of... Those who have what it takes to do something in this business. Those who are indeed just like me.. And all I have to do is give up on the losers I have hooked myself to?

Tyson looks now straight at Mercer and Creed..

Tyson: Now there is just one thing left to say.... Money is Power, And I want power.

With that Tyson shakes Mercer and Creed's hands and the COTR Universe gasps as Tyson proceeds to pick up his Nex-Gen armband and tear it to pieces and discard the remains.

Greg: This just is not good...

Andersen: LOOK OUT COTR HERE COMES POWER AND THEY ARE STRONGER THAN EVER YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 12:19 am

Power begins to play then mashes into Money to Blow as Creed rises from his seat and taunts the crowd by once again pointing to his exquisite taste in clothing, while Mercer excuses himself from his lady friend and rises from his seat as well. They all meet mid-ring and shake hands as the crowd boos them loudly.

Dunkleman, Creed’s, assistant tries to join him but Creed simply raises a finger and he retires to the corner. Mercer’s lady friend exits the ring as all the men stand beside each other, making money signs with their hands.

Creed and Mercer each take one of Tyson’s arms hoisting them into the air while raising their arms as well.

Andersen: “We have truly witnessed the birth of greatness, mark your calendars folks this is the beginning of the ‘golden era’ of COTR!”

Greg: “Era my backside this is the day three over-privileged pricks drove COTR to it’s deathbed!”

Andersen: “Spoken like a true bitter hack, I see three young superstars ready to take COTR to the next level which I’m sure they will! If you’re going to be doing anything this coming Sunday it better be purchasing Advent where we see POWER head into the elimination Chamber also we’ll have not one but TWO money in the bank ladder matches!”

Greg: “That’s right folks more from COTR after the break!”

COTR cameras fade on Mercer, Creed and Tyson’s arms hoisted in the air in celebration of their new union.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)   Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lap of Luxury (The Return Edition)
Page 1 of 1