WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Alias: Jimmy Poseidon
PSN ID: FearMyWrath24
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Empty
PostSubject: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:40 am

*To the theme of Brian Kendrick's "Man With A Plan", Jimmy Henderson walks out to the ring, rather than staggering. He looks pretty pissed off but doesn't appear to be as intoxicated as he once was. As he picks up a mic a spotlight shones on him*

"As you may aready be aware, ahm no drunk t'night. Ahm no prancin aroond, lookin like a total clout, BECAUSE THAT ISNT WHO I AM!! What ye see befare ye, is a dangerous, insane, masterpiece, of a professional wrestler. If ye were expecting a few laughs at the toon drunk, then you guessed wrong. And if there's one man that ye can blame for this, it is Jacob Justice"

*Pause for crowd reaction*

"Two days ago, ah accepted an open challenge from this man. That match, wis a 15-Minute Ironman match. Despite the fact that ah came up short, Ah laid waste te him after that match and left him lying in a bloody mess. The following day, ah challenged him te a rematch, and let me tell ye, some o the officiatin in this league is despicable. Allow me te demonstrate"

*Shows a picture of the Henderson vs. Justice match with Justice pinning Jimmy, despite the fact that his foot is under the rope*

"Noo Jacob, befare the try te make peace wit me, ah want ye te know, that you and I, have nohin in common. Especially, when ye say, we're both countrymen. Let me tell ye somehin Jacob, I DESPISE, the country England. I have been waiting mah whole life, to have independance in mah country Scotland. But ah never got acheived."

*Boos fill the arena*

"But that's not the only reason am oot here t'night. I came oot here tonight, to make a vow. I, Jimmy Henderson, vow to END, THE STREAK O JACOB JUSTICE!! EVERY SINGLE WEEK, HE COMES OOT HERE, AND RUBS IN AW YER FACES THAT HE'S 5-0, HE'S 6-0, HE'S 7-0, I CANNOT STAND THIS ANY LONGER. I don't care if it takes me days, weeks, months, because make ne mistake Jacob, I'm comin for YOU, and ahm, comin FOR...THAT...STREAK"

*Man With A Plan*
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/knapman22
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:59 am

Suddenly Jason Justice walks to the ring holding his signature Cane, he looks pretty pissed.

He gets in the ring and snatches the mic from Jimmy.

Jason: Jimmy.......listen here, I am not a patient man and you really think i have this cane for show? Furthermore I am fed up with your whining, I beat you fair, You can do what you want, you can hide behind ''Bad Officiating'', you can hide behind Excuses and lies, but you will never beat me!

And one more thing, this is for England you Scottish Bastard!

*Jason smacks Jimmy over the head with his Cane, busting Jimmy open*

*Jason walks to the back and goes into his locker room*

Last edited by *Fresco* Jason Williams on Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet
Finishing Move(s): Empty Abyss (Single-Legged Boston Crab), Black Hole (Top Rope Spinning Spinebuster)

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 12:36 pm

*As Jimmy gets up from the cane attack, he has a smile on his face and walks back to the backstage area, where he runs into a backstage interviewer, still bleeding profously*

Interviewer - "Mr. Henderson, if I may ask, after the message sent by Jac--"

Jimmy - "MESSAGE!!?? (*chuckles*) The only message that wis sent, is that Jacob wants te take it te the next level. (*Grabs mic off of Interviewer and looks at camera*) JUSTICE, I'M CHALLENGING YOU TE A MATCH TONIGHT, it will be a singles match. However, this match will have a special guest enforcer. And, that special someone, well, lets just say she's no had the best eh days with ye. Furthermore, this match will be Ne Disqualification! (*Drops mic and smiles evily at camera*)
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:27 pm

btw, just to let you guys know, Jimmy is now available for download in community creations. Knock yourselves out :3
Back to top Go down
Codeydbw

Codeydbw

Character Sheet
Alias: Next Big Thing
PSN ID: codeydbw
Finishing Move(s): Justice Serverd, The British Breakdown

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:39 pm

(After the 3rd Jimmy Henderson vs Jason Justice match)

Announcer: Ladies and Gentalmen, your winner........Jason Justice!

Jimmy is sitting down in the corner, Jason grabs a mic.

Jason: Listen.....Jimmy, give up, you cannot beat me, infact you've given me 3 wins to my streak and there's nothing for you to hide behind, besides you ''Enforcer'' Brittany, who kindly got involved and accidentally screwed you, thats right, the person you brought into the match screwed you over, so give up Jimmy, you have a career ahead of you, don't waste it on losing!
Back to top Go down
Gabriel

Gabriel

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:18 pm

*Jimmy rises up and looks around the arena, before turning his attention to Brittany who is in the ring. Jimmy is looking like his head is about to explode and paint the ring, while Brittany is looking rather frightened. Jimmy begins slowly walking towards her, taking off his gloves and clenching his fists. He backs Brittany into a corner, about to attack, when suddenly...*

Oh dear, anyone care to save Brittany from the evil Jimmy? :3
Back to top Go down
~[Bitch]~Brittany Claire

Character Sheet
Alias: The CoTR Enchantress
PSN ID: AdenziaStarglaze
Finishing Move(s): Descent to Paradise, Fluttering Infatuation

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:49 pm

Brittany begins to back up into a corner, feigning fear as he comes towards her. As he takes his gloves off, however, Brittany lunges at him, grabbing his hair and ripping him down backwards. She brushes some hair out of her face and kisses him.

Greg: Oh no! Here we go! Long Kiss Goodnight!

Brittany releases him, quickly performing the powerful reverse roundhouse kick before he can realize what's happening. She begins to walk to the end of the ring to grab a mic, using his body as a stepping stone. She reaches out for a mic, someone handing one to her.

Brittany: Yes, I got him a DQ loss. The match was getting very vicious and was about to come to an end either way, so I figured it be best too end it before anyone got hurt to badly. Either way... Jimmy was going to lose.

She lowers the mic, backing up and watching Jimmy incase he began to get up. Obviously, she was not finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak   Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jimmy Henderson vs. The Streak
Page 1 of 1