WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This fire....(closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

This fire....(closed) Empty
PostSubject: This fire....(closed)   This fire....(closed) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:37 am

The COTR camera’s come up live on the commentating team of Greg and Andersen.

Greg: “Ladies and gentlemen Initial Impact is going to be explosive because my dark horse…my pick for champion Joker is going up against Killton for the world title.”

Andersen: “Yeah…he maybe going up for the challenge but Killton’s undefeated so he’ll be going down for the three count!”

Greg: “I don’t think Joker would like those comments…”

Andersen: “Well if Joker’s got anything to say about it why doesn’t he bring his big, fat behind out here and…”

Joker after getting down from the ropes stands mid ring waiting for the applause from the crowd to die down. He spins in circles with his arms spread soaking in the love from the COTR arena. He stops motions for a mic and the ring announcer tosses him one. Joker places his hand under his chin looking befuddled for a moment.

Joker: “Before we get started freaks…Duece had a few choice words for me before we both collided for the COTR number one contenders match…”

The crowd boos as Joker raises a hand to settle them so he can continue.

Joker: “If I’m not mistaken…he did a little free stylin’ about the warrior of COTR…so I thought I’d let him know how I feel as well…”

Joker removes a hat from his back pocket and places it on his head. He raises a finger to suggest he may have made a mistake and then flips the hat to the back.

Joker: “If ya like Joker put your hands in the air!”

The crowd cheers and raises they’re arms in the air.

Joker: “And wave them around like ya just don’t care!”

Andersen: “This is terrible!”

Greg: “Stop whining and put your hands in the air Andy.”

Joker: “So as you may have heard yeah I chunked the deuce…..he might rhyme better next week…because I knocked his lips loose.”

Joker pauses for a moment thinking of his next line while he points to the stage.

Joker: “Duece you talked a lot of junk……but you was never that ill though…….I’m hulking on this locker room….I’ll you beat you to death with a feather pillow.”

The crowd goes ‘ohhhh’ while Joker raises his hand to let them know he isn’t finished.

Joker: “Ask any of the attending freaks…I’m not in it for the loot….hey deuce…how was the view from the bottom of my boot!?…..And for the record….Duece claims he’s a giant! He’s enormous! I can think of a million adjectives…..but it’s just another case of big things with small packages.”

Joker pauses and motions for his younger fans to cover their ears before pointing to Greg.

Joker: “And Greg said it best…after I beat you….you were feeling a little blue…but you took on the Joker and his freaks so buddy….”

Crowd: “Jokes on you!”

Joker does a b-boy pose and holds up the peace sign before taking the cap off and slinging it to the audience with a grin.

Joker: “On to business….guess who’s the number one contender for the WORLD title?!”

The crowd erupts into cheers as a chant of the Joker’s name begins. He scans the arena and runs a hand through his hair letting it rest on his shoulder.

Joker: “No it’s not Andersen’s roided up grandmother…”

Andersen looks around shocked as the arena laughs while Greg burst into laughter.

Joker: “It’s me, and like I said from the very first day I entered this COTR ring…I will be the first COTR champ…..but there’s one man that stand in the way of that boy-hood dream…Killton….”

Joker wipes the corners of his mouth and peers into the camera…starring daggers through it.

Joker: “Killton…I don’t know ya’….so I’m not going to pop my mouth off about you…never spoke to you…and you’ve never said an ill word to I…. now…I know we’ve faced off before…squared up in the middle of the ring…and you beat me…”

The crowd boos but Joker raises a hand to settle them still looking in the camera, a more serious tone taking over his voice.

Joker: “Hold on freaks…hold on…we made magic in that COTR ring in an iron man match…we entertained and we both gave it a hundred percent and let me tell you...that was one of the best matches I’ve ever had here….but I will beat you Killton…I’ll end the streak…and I’m taking the gold!”

Joker turns from the camera as the crowd starts chanting his name. He raises the mic to his lips…the evil grin he usually dons spreading wider and wider.

Joker: “And Mercer…as for our cage match…I’ll be waiting….oh one more thing money…what I have planned for you later…is no laughing matter.”

He drops the mic as his theme music plays. After raising his arms to the crowd’s applause he hops out of the ring and heads up ramp. He then reaches the stage turns and raises his hands for his freaks one more time before finally going backstage.
Back to top Go down

This fire....(closed)
Page 1 of 1