WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rated R *closed*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:09 am

Tyler opens the door to the COTR arena dragging his suitcase behind him. He snorts and spits on the ground. He looks to his tag partner.

*adjusts his hat shaking his head while walking down the hallway* Tyler - So this is the COTR, huh'?
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:29 am

In his newly designed cotr rated r tshirt and his all black shades on, with a smirk on his face holding his bag with his gear inside.

chris reznor- yes my friend this is cotr, and yes its about to get rated r, although i did expect more of a welcome for the future tag champs, but hey man were here and nothing is gonna stop us.

He starts to laugh as he holds his hands out to tyler for their signature hand shake and confirmation for domination
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:36 am

*shakes Chris hand and continues to walk down hallway*

Tyler - Yeah man, no drinks, no girls. I mean were the hottest tag team in the world and i had to bring my own beer.

*removes beer from suitcase and opens it drinking*

Tyler - This shouldn't be COTR it should be BYOB and i swear it better be some decent looking broads round here because the gm told us they had babes, but i didnt think he was talking about pigs in the city. *laughs*
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:03 am

chris grabs one of the beers in tyler suitcase

chris - yeah man,

He opens the beer and drinks some and points his index finger to tyler while still holding the beer bottle

Chris - Did you see that ugly chick earlier try and get my number, please i rather cut my head off, put it back on , sow it back up and then hang myself before i lay with that beast.

He starts to laugh

Chris - I mean come on im the charismatic friday night delight, you have to be over a ten to get with this.

They both then make it to the locker room with the name bar tyler and chris on it, chris opens the door to see the lovely lady quinn sitting in a chair with a mic in her hand

Chris - Now thats what im talking about tyler, watch out this one is mine.

He starts to walk toward her

Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:21 am

*laughing* Tyler - Get your own beer you mooch *cuts off sentence glancing at Quinn*

*puts out arm and cuts off Chris* Tyler - Oh no, this is all me!

*adjusts hat, walking to stand in front of Quinn towering over her*

Quinn - Chris, Tyler wel-

Tyler - That's mr. black - hunny but you can just call me daddy.

*Quinn looks disgusted*

Quinn - I'm here to conduct an interview -

Tyler - No, no what your here for as promised by the gm is to shut up and get naked.

*Quinn looks angry*

Quinn - He would never make me, or ask me to do something so gross for you two slobs.

Tyler - Listen he knew what he was signing up for when he offered the rated r superstars a contract this aint pg missy. I aint come here to have some women waving a mic in my face asking me questions when im ready to answer questions ill answer em'. So whats it gonna' be - decide quickly we got more important things to do like announce our arrival to these stupid bums in the arena - so whats it gonna' be.

*drinks from beer*
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:35 am

Chris walks closer to the already angry quinn

Chris - Your absoulutely positively right tyler.

He looks over to quinn sitting in a chair

Chris - Quinn i have a special wallet for women like you.

He reaches for his special all black wallet with two ladies on it holding a red star, pulls out some ones and throws them at quinn with a smile

Chris - Now its either you drop it low, or raise up and get the hell out of our lockeroom.

He points to the door
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:40 am

*Quinn looks from Tyler to Chris. She hops up and slaps Tyler across the face*

*Tyler stunned slightly laughs and drinks from beer*

Tyler - Is that a no?

*Quinn storms from locker room swinging the door open wide*

*laughs*

Tyler - Shes so wants me.
Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 am

Chris - You know it man, no women can resist rated r, but of course i know if i was by myself she would of stripped down and wrapped those arms around me as if i was her savior.

Chris starts to laugh as he walks to the open door with his bag and knocks down the name plate tyler and chris, he digs in his bag and pulls out a can of black spray paint and sprays rated r across the door, the door slams shut as the camera zooms in on rated r and fades to black
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rated R *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rated R *closed*   Rated R *closed* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rated R *closed*
Page 1 of 1