WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE RATED R BAR *open*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

THE RATED R BAR *open* Empty
PostSubject: THE RATED R BAR *open*   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 12:44 am

The camera cuts in on the spray painted RATED R logo. The camera man opens the door and the once drab and boring COTR locker room has been transformed into a makeshift strip club. Complete with girls, poles and a bar, RATED R sits on either side of the 'stage' as two topless girls dance about. The lights are dimmed and the camera can barely focus because of the smoke from a cigar being smoked by Tyler Blackk has filled the room.

*sits with his cowboy hat tilted back a bit. shades gleaming with the reflection of the scantily clad dancer. a cold beer in one hand a cigar in the other he takes a drag fom his cigar, blowing the smoke from his nose and mouth. a goofy smile comes on his face as he turns to crank the music up.*

Tyler - Well, Lee couldn't throw us a party but he sure did give us a hellava' paycheck to start one with i mean seriously this card just won't stop buying stuff -

Tyler - Having a beer with a friend. *laughs* 10 dollars. Imported cigars 50 dollars.

*stops and swipes a credit card down the length of one of the womens backside. drinks out of beer and takes another drag from his cigar, adjusting his shades*

Tyler - Swiping a credit card down a strippers a** priceless!

*chris and tyler both laugh and he motions for the strippers attention*

Tyler - Whats your name honey?

Dancer - Ti -

*cuts her off before she can speak*

Tyler - Not important babe, but my name is *motions to himself* Tyler Blackk.

Dancer - Well hey there Ty-

*cuts her off again, drinking from his beer then clearing his throat*

Tyler - Who, whoa, whoa, thats Mr. Blackk to you.

*blows cigar smoke into the air, grinning*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RATED R BAR   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:15 am

The camera cuts to chris sitting across from tyler staring at a stripper boobs and drinking a beer

Chris - Man this is the one of the best strip clubs ive been to in a while, you sure know how to throw them tyler.

^ Raises beer bottle to tyler for a toast ^

Chris - So a toast for being the best looking men in showbiz, and making this dull cotr rated r and also throwing one of the best strip club parties ever.

^ Drinks from beer bottle ^

Chris - I mean look at these fine b***hes shaking thier a** and shaking thier tits, i feel like a child in a candy store trying to pick the best piece of candy to satisfy my sweet tooth.

^tyler and chris both start to laugh^

Chris - I wonder who will show up , i passed out invitations to everyone, even quinn you know shes gonna show up for me the friday night delight chris reznor.

^signals for one of the strippers^

Chris - Come on baby give chris a lap dance, hey tyler want me to tell you a joke, its hilarious

Getting lap dance while waiting for tylers response
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RATED R BAR *open*   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:27 am

*sits back enjoying the view of the ladies still smoking on the cigar*

Tyler - Right i mean i come here all i see is a bunch of sweaty dudes running around over looking the only piece of a** in the COTR and completely fine with it hey, call me what you want but this *looks around the locker room* is my element. This is my habitat, boobs, broads and cigars.

*drinks from beer, phone rings*

Tyler - Hello, yeah send them right to the locker room -

*shakes his head*

Tyler - The one with RATED R written across it jacka**!

*hangs up phone.

Tyler - You know the only thing worse than the broads in this city is the service.

*crowd boos in background. he drinks from his beer and leans back in chair smoking from his cigar, looking at the dancers*

Tyler - You know i'm always up for a good joke Rez -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RATED R bar   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:46 am

Chris - Thats why i like you man you tell it like it is, well anyway

^Smacks stripper on the ass^

Chris - Go get me a beer damnit, im thirsty women show some hospitality to rated r or your not gonna earn this money baby.

^Shakes head at stripper while waving his cash in her face^

Chris - Ok this is how the joke goes, a man was walking down the street when he saw a women with the perfect, and i mean perfect, breast he had ever seen. He walked up to her and said, mam you have perfect breast, and i will pay you 100 dollars to bite them. The women was horrified and began to walk away. The man caught her and said, alright ill pay you 1000 dollars to bite your breast. Still horrified, the women began to run away. The man caught her again and said, fine ill pay you 10,000 dollars to bite your breats, and not a penny more. The women thinks 10,000 dollars will be worth it so she agreed. They went into an alley, and the women took off her shirt and bra. The man began to touch, squeese, fondle, and poke, everything but bite. The women then says, well are you gonna bite them or not? The man looks up to her and says, nah to expensive.

^Chris begins to laugh^

Chris - funny huh

Last edited by di3tryin6 on Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE RATED R BAR *open*   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:08 am

*spits beer out of his mouth laughing and wipes it off his chin then looks at one of the dancers*

Tyler - Som' b***h can tell a joke cant' he?!

*his phone ring and he answers, his face turns to stone and then he hangs up. he shoos the dancers towards the pole and puts the phone away, turning to Chris.*

Tyler - You know that piece of buisness we were handling today, well its settled.

*they look at each other with serious faces before bursting into laughter and reaching over to shake hands*

Tyler - Well looks like this little party just turned into a god**** celebration Rez!

*he cracks open a fresh beer chugging it down in seconds. drops of beer still drip from his chin as he reaches for another*

Tyler - This day couldn't get any better -

*a dancer drops into a split and shakes her backside, as tylers eyes grow wide*

Tyler - Correction, now this day cant' get any better!

*Tyler reaches in a duffle bag and tosses a fistful of dollar bills all over the dancers as he takes a drag on his cigar*

Tyler - Mr. Blackks putting somebody through college tonight!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RATED R BAR   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:28 am

Chris - Wow that is great news man, this does cause for a celebration.

^Stands up and starts to throw more ones at the strippers^

Chris - Man i feel great, we just got some good news, fine strippers and bud weiser the best beer ever, Im on cloud nine. Now cotr is officially about to get, RATED R.

^He stops and flops on a seat^

Chris - Pass me a cold one jessica (one of the strippers) im about to get chocolate wasted.

They both start to laugh while chillin back in thier seats waiting to see whos gonna show up to the RATED R bar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE RATED R BAR *open*   THE RATED R BAR *open* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE RATED R BAR *open*
Page 1 of 1