WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Proper Introductions *closed*

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Proper Introductions *closed* Empty
PostSubject: Proper Introductions *closed*   Proper Introductions *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:20 am

COTR cameras come up on the announce team of Greg and Andersen.
Andersen - We certainly have had a great deal of commotion here tonight in the arena Greg, i'm not sure what to expect next.

Greg - Well thats the kind of mind frame you have to have here in COTR andersen, because truly you never know, what the h -

Greg and Andersen jump from their seat as the team of Chris and Tyler are seen from the top of the rafters walking through the crowd.

Greg - What on earth!?

Tyler and Chris part the sea of COTR fans, ignoring thier pleas for attention. They reach the bottom and hop the barrier glaring at both Andersen and Greg.

Andersen - It's RATED R!

Tyler and Chris talk to Andersen for a moment and he removes his head set and pats his seat before walking towards the COTR backstage with a smile. Greg still stands baffled.

Greg - What is the meaning of all this -

Before he can continue Tyler rips the head set from his head as Chris pushes him over the announce table and the entire arena boos. Tyler then steps in front of the table lifting Greg and tossing him over the ring steps. Three referees rush out and quickly cart off Greg as Tyler and Chris grab mics. They take a seat in the announcers chairs as a girl comes from backstage and hands Tyler a beer.

*adjusts his hat spitting on the ground before drinking from the beer*

Tyler - For those of you who dont know, most of you wont because you couldnt tell your a** from a hole in the ground. Were RATED R, Im Tyler Blackk -

*fan behind the barrier says 'you suck Tyler'. tyler turns pointing at the disgruntled fan*

Tyler - Thats Mr. Blackk, to you and all of you dips**ts in the COTR arena!

*crowd boos as tyler adjusts the mic in his hand*

Tyler - We decided to take over this snore fest you call a show in this crap hole you call a town and heat things up, you can almost say things just got a tad bit more RATED R around here!

*a you suck chant begins*

Tyler - I dont suck i get sucked half of you in this arena are barely men and i guarandamntee ya' i got twice the d**k!

*the chant becomes even louder*

Tyler - Now we have an anouncement to make and ill leave that in the good hands of my friend Chris here - Chris tell these people why were here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: RATED R   Proper Introductions *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:58 am

Laid back in his seat with his feet on the announment table wearing his newly aquired rated r tshirt with a mic in his hand

Chris - Well thank you tyler, we are here to announce, hold up tyler.

^Chris gets up from his seat calmly puts down his mic and leans over to a fan in the crowd holding a rated r more like rated sucks a** poster, chris takes the poster and rips it up and shoves the pieces of poster down the fans mouth and goes back to his seat like nothing happened^

Chris - Man i had to get that off my chest, the audacity to bring a rated r sucks a** poster, please, people just dont get that i am the highlight of the night, the charaismatic friday night delight, i get women you dream of, im born with natural talent you know what tyler, people should just call me the natural huh.

^He looks over at tyler as tyler has a get to the point look on his face^

Chris - You know what, let me get to the point man, the point is this.

^Chris reaches in his pocket and pulls out a pack of condoms^

Chris - Hold up thats not it.

^He reaches again and pulls out a yo yo^

Chris - Oops my bad.

^He looks at tyler as he pulls out a picture of one of tylers old girlfriends with her number on it and laughs it off^

Chris - Sorry dude chicks dig me man.

^He finaly pulls out a nex gen x armband and puts it on^

Chris - There we go, zoom in on that camera man, nex gen has just gotten RATED f***ing R.

^He points to the armband and raises his arms up for celebration^

Chris - Your turn tyler.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introductions *closed*   Proper Introductions *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 am

*grins at photo of old girl*

Tyler - I guess sloppy seconds are on the menu again for you my friend.

*pats Chris on the shoulder, laughing*

Tyler - Just kidding ya, Chris but ill tell you whats not a joke -

*pulls out neXgen armband and places it around his arm, smoothing it out and proudly showing it to the COTR arena as the fans boo*

Tyler - You dont have to adjust your screens and no this is not a test of your emergency broadcast system, what your seeing is real folks right before your very eyes while they maybe underserving you have witnessed the birth of two of the newest members of the strongest, toughest and most of all gold decorated group in COTR and all its history.

*crowd boos*

Tyler - Would you people shut your little mouths, so we can continue on with our announcement.

*crowd boos even louder as Tyler rests the mic on his chin shaking his head in Chris's direction he rises from his seat. his voice raises in anger as he looks around the arena*

Tyler - You people along with a few others here in COTR must have me and Chris confused with someone who gives a d***. You think we care about your meaningless applause and your stupid signs, we've crawled, climbed and drug ourselves from the depths of crap promotions and pennies for pay. We came to the COTR and in days -

*he removes his shades pointing them around the arena at the fans in the arena*

Tyler - In days we managed to be inducted, invited and accepted into one of the most powerful groups here - and we did it without anybodys help especially you slack-jawed, morons in the COTR arena! And since most of you here are about two sandwiches shy of a picnic we are Nexgen now and the only thing in between us and those tag teams title is space and opportunity!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introductions *closed*   Proper Introductions *closed* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:47 am

While tyler yelled at the crowd, meanwhile chris was texting tylers old girlfriend, he then glances at tyler staring back at him with a mad facial exspession, chris jumps up agreeing with tyler while laughing a little

Chris - Oh yeah man what you said, nex gen being gold, moron cotr fans all the good stuff, but tyler man cmon, dont let these people get under your skin and make you lose your cool, were better than that. We are RATED R and we dont need a bro hug to show our dedication to nex gen, were gonna show our dedication by winning those golden tag team titles.

CROWD BOOS

Chris - So simplly put we began this journey kicking a** in a bar, and were gonna end it doing the very same thing in the cotr arena.

^Chris drops the mic and tyler follows suit. They exit the arena area through the crowd daring anyone to touch them as the cameras fade to black.^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Proper Introductions *closed*   Proper Introductions *closed* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proper Introductions *closed*
Page 1 of 1