WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr_Stewart

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: Bionerd43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner

A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Empty
PostSubject: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:09 pm

The camera wanders to the GM's office door and Mr. Stewart CEO of Steware Industries opens the door and enters the GM's office.

Mr. Stewart: Greetings Mr. Lee I sent in an application for a job here at CotR. As you can see if you read my resume I can do just about anything you want me to, but just be sure not to make it to degrading.

Mr. Stewart approaches the desk and awaits a response
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Ryan Lee looks over the resume for a moment, then puts it off to the side to address Mr. Stewart.

Ryan Lee: Mr. Stewart...what do you want to do here exactly? There's no doubt that you could be very instrumental in taking CotR a step further. You supply us with our event equipment, so involving yourself in production seems to make sense...but what do you want? Why do you want to work here? A man of your...stature...doesn't exactly need a 2nd job, even in this crippled economic setting.

Ryan Lee tips his glasses down to see Mr. Stewart straight through his own natural eyes.

Ryan Lee: ...and what's your first name? Even your resume says "Mr. Stewart." I can't imagine your first name is actually "Mr."
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Mr_Stewart

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:52 pm

Mr. Stewart: The name is not important, but the reason I guess would be since I already do have a job. The reason I would like to be employed by CotR is because since Tyson joined into the wrestling business I have been quite.... distant I guess. Recently I have begun to watch what Tyson does in the ring and realized he has talent. I want to be a part of his new life and being an employee of CotR would make doing that a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:02 pm

The GM walks over to Mr. Stewart and puts his arm around Mr. Stewart's shoulder.

Ryan Lee: Fair enough, Stewart. I'll see what I can do and you'll hear from me as soon as possible.

The GM smiles and puts out his available hand for a business shake.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
Mr_Stewart

Character Sheet
Alias:

PostSubject: Re: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:15 pm

Mr. Stewart meets the GM half-way and they shake

Mr. Stewart: Its been a pleasure doing business with you Mr. Lee

Mr. Stewart heads towards the office door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)   A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A job interview (closed promo for GM and Mr. Stewart)
Page 1 of 1