WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet
Alias: Johhny Damage
PSN ID: JohhnyDamage
Finishing Move(s): Go Home Driver

Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Empty
PostSubject: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm

*After losing his EC qualifying match JD stands in the corner with a look of shock and disbelief*

Greg: Looks like ELITE won't be in the EC at full strength as Johhny Damage ends up on the losing end of this close match.

Andersen: I wouldn't say losing end. I say he was robbed. Can't be for sure how many calls the ref missed but I saw a good handful from here.

Greg: It looks like hes talking to himself.

*JD starts talking to himself and muttering in the corner of the ring*

*He jumps out of the ring and grabs a chair and a mic then jumps back in the ring*

JD: I may not be in the Elimination Chamber but I WILL be at the PPV. I'm going to issue a challenge right now. Arron Webb, you beat me in a sham of a table match awhile back but I want a rematch.

*JD sits on the chair in the middle of the ring*

JD: Aaron, I'm the future of COTR. I will prove it to you. I'm challenging you to a submission match for the Heavyweight Title. I will make you beg for me to stop. If you're as tough as you say you are then you'll come out here and accept. You will have the shortest title reign in the history of COTR either to me or after I beat you in the locker room and you vacate the title.

I'm waiting...

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/johhnydamage
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 5:10 pm

*i came to play plays*

Aaron Webb: Who do u think u are u loser u lost to a second rate daddy's boy and his sidekick chris brown.

Aaron Webb: I am the most must see heavyweight champion in COTR history u do not deserve a title shot but if u can beat me at the EC PPV in a match of my choice i will consider giving you a shot.

*Aaron Webb awaits JD's decision*
Back to top Go down
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:28 pm

JD: I understand. Scared of a submission match against me. I would be too.

You're on. You say the rules and I will beat you by those rules.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:26 pm

Aaron Webb: First of all F*ck u and second of all two word EXTREME RULEZ see u at EC loser

*Aaron sticks up his middle finger*
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:22 pm

The GM emerges from back stage with a mic in hand as his song "I Come For Money" begins to play...

Ryan Lee: Now...now hold on their playa'...Ya'll want to be on my show, ya'll got to play by the RUUUUUUUUUUWES. Hahaha, just kidding, this isn't the WWE...this is Champions of the Ring and we don't like to sit on Championship Matches at PPV's, right people!?

Ryan Lee looks to the crowd for approval and is met with unanimous applause.

Ryan Lee: You say you're the most "must see" Heavyweight Champion ever? Huh, I swear I've heard that before somewhere...anyway, if that's the case then you've got to let these people see you fighting for that belt! This week, at the Advent Champions PPV event...you'll be facing Johhny Damage in that Extreme Rules match, but I'm not diggin' this "maybe if I lose you'll get a championship match nonsense." That doesn't sound fun or interesting. Thankfully, you're not the GM and I am. So, this match is gonna be for the Heavyweight Championship!

The CotR fans applaud the decision made by the GM. He begins to head for the back, and then suddenly turns around for one last word...

Ryan Lee: Holla'!

Ryan begins to do the whitest dance you've ever seen and the crowd bursts into laughter.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com
johhnydamage

johhnydamage

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Greg: Wow, that may be the first and only time you hear the crowd cheer for Johhny Damage getting a title shot.

Andersen: Seriously? That man is 'The Future' of this company. He says so and HE should know!

Greg: Of course he's going to say...you know what it's pointless arguing with you.

Andersen: You're damn right it is!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)   Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Missed Chance... (Open for JD, GM, and DizzyDrake)
Page 1 of 1