WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retroactive 2nd Character Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Retroactive 2nd Character Change Empty
PostSubject: Retroactive 2nd Character Change   Retroactive 2nd Character Change Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 5:55 am

Okay guys, I need to take back something that I put out there before for new characters. I need all new characters to start with 0 EXP. The reason I need to do this is because I want new people in the league to not feel so far behind (like Brittany, who would be the only Diva with 67 Overall if everyone brings over their EXP). Nobody seemed to mind starting with 0 EXP before they realized they could bring over their EXP from their mains, so this should be fine.

This means that if you have made a 2nd character and were planning on using your main's EXP, you will have to change your alt BACK to 67 Overall stats.

I will make rare exceptions to this, like in Swift's case, I will be allowing him to have Swift's EXP on Shiguru. This is because he is really swapping out his main and not just adding a 2nd character.

If you have any questions or concerns, let me know.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1