WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread for new CotR Superstars

Go down 
+5
Swifty
InpactSavior
(World Champion) Killton
kaydinv
GM Ryan Lee
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Thread for new CotR Superstars Empty
PostSubject: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:57 am

Hey guys, once you've registered your account and figured out what character you'll be making, post here so we can get to know each other before we destroy ourselves in the ring.

This character is supposed to be the General Manager of CotR: Ryan Lee. Ryan is the former Wrestling World Champion from Japan and he has decided to start his own Wrestling Competition (CotR). He's too old to wrestle these days, but can't keep himself away from the world of professional wrestling. That's why he decided to start the league.
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:30 pm

Scorpio is a Hard Knock Wrestler,

When he was Younger he entered a small Time Brand based on Backyard Wrestling where people would bet on how many cuts,bruses & Teeth would fall out of each mans mouth...After Defeating the biggest challange...And over coming the World a Man Found him...Called Ryan lee a professional young wrestler in a Wrestling Company...He Told Scorpio (Then MJ) to leave the Backyard wrestling to the Chumps and make a better career as he had the ability to be greater...

Scorpio Left...Got a Harley,Got a Car and Road Solo doing some Street fights but nothing big...Years Later he Met up with Ryan Lee...

now a Middle aged man Running a Company Called COTR, Lee Asked if he would like to be Involved and Scorpio bit his hand off at the opertunity
(Not Literally lol)

Now His here today in COTR waiting for his Debut...Hoping to join the DeathValleyRiders and making a name for himself in Professional Wrestling..

Overall his destroyed people bloods,guts & teeth...everything you can imagine he fought...HARDCORE!!!..
Now his a Professional...So What happens next?

Lets See....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:32 pm

PS....His Like Raven...Keeps Himself to Himself...If he can...
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:56 pm

Wow, Scorpio sounds pretty sick. I like how you managed to get Ryan Lee in your story Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:58 pm

No Problem...Scopio is Respectful he Admires you long fought Career Smile
Back to top Go down
kaydinv

kaydinv

Character Sheet
Alias: The Blue Avenger
Finishing Move(s): Soaring Guerrero, STF

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Hey, this is the GM. Azul is going to be the character I actually use in the League. He moves quick and likes to perform for the crowd with his flashy moves. He's a high-flyer with a unique approach to wrestling, utilizing his fast feet to lay down deadly kicks on his opponents.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:21 pm

Thats Epic...Oh and the Message i sent to him was in Character Role...Smile

So Whats your Background Azul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Desmond Fields: The Predator

Desmond Fields is a very solitary character. You can hear this man coming if you hear the creak of wood: he is known as the Predator for his savage instincts and his razor-sharp wits.

Backstory:

Salem, Oregon.
6:15 PM.
Gold Grove Hotel

Desmond Fields, sitting on the couch in the lobby, waiting for the clerk to call him up that his room was officially available, sat watching the football game on his iPhone. A man sat down next to him.

"How do you do? Name's Michael Landry," the man said. Fields just nodded in acknowledgement. "You seem under the weather: is it the complications? This hotel isn't famous for its customer support, heh," Landry said, attempting to start a conversation. "So where you from?" Fields just turned his head to look at the man. "Belfast. You?" Fields said with an Irish accent. "I'm from Spokane, Washington. What's it like there in Bel--*URK*" Fields had violently grabbed onto Landry's throat. "YOU DON'T ASK ABOUT MY HOMELAND. BELFAST WAS A WAR-TORN SLAUGHTER-FILLED UNDERWORLD! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR FILTHY AMERICAN BRETHREN. I HAVE COME TO GET REVENGE." Fields let go of the man's throat as security rushed towards him. He brushed them away as if they were petty cobwebs and ran towards the door. He burst through it and ran towards the nearest vacant house. He locked all the doors and that's where he stayed until he got called up to the CotR.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Introduction   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:06 pm

Hello i am Skull Beast i am here to make my mark no only on COTR but on all who challenge me whether it be for a title or just a match,my goal is not to just become world heavyweitght champion but to also become the dominating force in COTR. I am not much for talking,I would rather let my atctions talk for themselves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 1:18 pm

Skull Beast vs The Predator...Hmmm
Seems like a Good Match up to me.

But Remeber Alliances Count
So I'd be there for Skull Beast (DeadValleyRiders)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Desmond Fields wrote:
Desmond Fields: The Predator

Desmond Fields is a very solitary character. You can hear this man coming if you hear the creak of wood: he is known as the Predator for his savage instincts and his razor-sharp wits.

Backstory:

Salem, Oregon.
6:15 PM.
Gold Grove Hotel

Desmond Fields, sitting on the couch in the lobby, waiting for the clerk to call him up that his room was officially available, sat watching the football game on his iPhone. A man sat down next to him.

"How do you do? Name's Michael Landry," the man said. Fields just nodded in acknowledgement. "You seem under the weather: is it the complications? This hotel isn't famous for its customer support, heh," Landry said, attempting to start a conversation. "So where you from?" Fields just turned his head to look at the man. "Belfast. You?" Fields said with an Irish accent. "I'm from Spokane, Washington. What's it like there in Bel--*URK*" Fields had violently grabbed onto Landry's throat. "YOU DON'T ASK ABOUT MY HOMELAND. BELFAST WAS A WAR-TORN SLAUGHTER-FILLED UNDERWORLD! IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR FILTHY AMERICAN BRETHREN. I HAVE COME TO GET REVENGE." Fields let go of the man's throat as security rushed towards him. He brushed them away as if they were petty cobwebs and ran towards the door. He burst through it and ran towards the nearest vacant house. He locked all the doors and that's where he stayed until he got called up to the CotR.

His Left the Game...Someone needs to delete his account...he thought it was an Xbox League.
Back to top Go down
kaydinv

kaydinv

Character Sheet
Alias: The Blue Avenger
Finishing Move(s): Soaring Guerrero, STF

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 3:07 am

Azul Guerrero is a Luchadore wrestler from Seattle, Washington. He competed in the major wrestling competitions in Mexico, until one day it was revealed that he was not, in fact, Mexican. He had to be let go, as crowds would boo at him and gave him the nickname "Azul Mentiroso" which is spanish for "Blue Liar." He competed in one last match to lose his Cruiserweight Championship before leaving.

He took a break from wrestling for a couple years before hearing about Ryan Lee and the Champions of the Ring. He saw the league as a fresh start and a way to get back into serious competition. He joined the league and immediately began training.

Aside from his hometown, no information is known about him...not even his real name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:42 pm

Sound Cool...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Savior    Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:52 pm

i am a verry Strong Lad i Good at Doing bomb i Watched this 1st Wrestling match

That was So amazing I REMMBER That Day So now i am in COTR!

I AM A Pro Wrestler and ill take Gold what ever it takes and i am a risk Taker what evert it takes il do it

But i want to say is

Thread for new CotR Superstars 4630995703_f48b84ff76_o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 pm

Ha Mic Foley....Well You can't handle the DeadMen Smile
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

Savior wrote:

I AM A Pro Wrestler and ill take Gold what ever it takes and i am a risk Taker what evert it takes il do it

But i want to say is

Hahaha, awesome! Looking forward to seeing your character Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm

lol be Funny to see Azul take on Savior...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:06 pm

[quote="GM_Ryan_Lee"]
Savior wrote:

But i want to say is

Lol and this guy makes me feel old...Damn i remeber watching Wrestling before WWE was thought of the Bret Hart DVD if you have it....

His Canadian vs American was epic...
lol But im more of a WCW guy myself...

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

TheWordIsMarc wrote:

Hes not Mick Foley Hes CalLED Savior u Goon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:20 pm

TheWordIsMarc wrote:

Hes not Mick Foley Hes CalLED Savior u Goon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Goon...Disrespecting me isn't something you want to do...And i know but the guy in the Vid is Mic Foley acting as Mankind u goon..Smile
Back to top Go down
(World Champion) Killton

(World Champion) Killton

Character Sheet
Alias: The Dominator
PSN ID: salmaan1
Finishing Move(s): last ride

PostSubject: killton   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:07 pm

killton joined for 2 reason and 2 reason only, to work solo and to crush every single opponents limbs
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 10:00 pm

salmaan wrote:
killton joined for 2 reason and 2 reason only, to work solo and to crush every single opponents limbs

I like that. You sound dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 am

Sounds cool...I think Azul would have a Fun time with u lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mercer intro   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 6:50 pm

Hello ladies and gents I am here to let you know a little about myself. If you ask me you dont deserve to know anything about me. A matter of fact you don't deserve to be in the same ring as me ( hahaha). Well anyway my name is mercer I come from a rich and powerful family. But that rich and powerful family came to A fault when my parents died in a terrible car accident leaving me there millions. It was a tragic year for mercer. See how I say year cause after that I told myself well maybe it was just there time and went on with my life. Cause life is short and the world revolves around money, which I have much of. See then at that stage of my life I became a rich and powerful man, see I wasn't a boy anymore. So as the years went on by, I took over my dads company and boy did i have fun with that money. The women , the cars , the mansions, man I wish yall could have seen. To bad that's my life, your life sucks. ( hahaha). In everything I do I am always number one I always win. You know I am the man on the poster on your wall you look at every day wishing you were me, but your not. This is just another chapter in my life that I do just for the fun of it don't get wrong I am serious and I will be champ, it's just at the end of the day i will always be a rich and powerful man and you will be you. My name is mercer and I am money!!!!!! Oh yeah money does not talk cheap if you don't respect money, money will not respect you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread for new CotR Superstars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next