WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thread for new CotR Superstars

Go down 
+5
Swifty
InpactSavior
(World Champion) Killton
kaydinv
GM Ryan Lee
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet
Alias: Ryuu Lee
PSN ID: kaydinv
Finishing Move(s): Dragon Suplex

Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:04 am

Money_4life wrote:
My name is mercer and I am money!!!!!! Oh yeah money does not talk cheap if you don't respect money, money will not respect you.

I'm curious to see what colors you use for your character. Gold? Maybe Green? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://cotrleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:44 pm

Maybe a suit made of dollars Smile
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:01 pm

Hello CotR galaxy i will like to introduce myself(my CAW) My name is Paul Inpact and im here not only to save the wrestling crowd from the boredom of todays "wrestling" but to also save my oponents from themselves.... by knocking every last tooth from inside their mouth til i see tears of blood from their eyes for I am a submission massiah, The Savior of the CotR, I AM PAUL INPACT.... feel the Inpact. (end promo)
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:03 pm

The Savior a Hero Caw...sounds cool..
Back to top Go down
InpactSavior

Character Sheet
Alias: The Savior
PSN ID: mrinpact16
Finishing Move(s): Inpact Buster, Flying Elbow Drop

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 pm

TheWordIsMarc wrote:
The Savior a Hero Caw...sounds cool..

HAHAHA
Paul Inpact a hero please he will save the company from boredom but only for his own reasons and no one elses. Just because his nickname is The Savior he is only saving himself with his high flying offense. (end promo)
Back to top Go down
http://community.smackdownvsraw.com/home
Swifty

Swifty

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: CANYOUBLAMEME
Finishing Move(s): Grave Digger

PostSubject: Just Joined   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:00 pm

Hello my name is Terrance "The Swift" Newman, and there is no question in my mind that I can bring something to CoTR. I was previously Intercontinental CHamp and held the tag title with my partner Shiguru "The Ninja". We were called Fast & Furious (and yes both of these characteristics fit me quite well). But I am done pulling up low grade gold like this I want The BIG GOLD. And what I want I get!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 2:12 am

Name: Dragonfly
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 249
Location/Residing: New York, NY/Japan
Theme: "Dragonfly" by Shaman's Harvest

Bio:
Growing up in Japan with a famous swordsman single father and a deceased mother, Dragonfly was brought up on tough love, military style. If he wasn't in school succeeding with a 3.7 gpa, he was in the gym for countless hours, in the plain view training his mental and spirit, running country miles building his stanima and endurance. Just about anything to make his father proud and to avoid his father's abusive power of fatherhood that caused a permanent scare over his right eye. Once Dragonfly came into his own man, he entered martial arts/wrestling tournements to put everything that he trained for to the test. Only to come up short in tournys time after time, this only light a fire to train even harder. Dragonfly seeked out a Dojo master and became his pupil. After 5 long years of immense training in unknown wheabouts and with no contact of any social, Dragonfly has return to the scene of Japan. Entering his final tournement, Dragonfly fought 15 other combatants, destroying one by one by damn one. Before sunset, Dragonfly was announced as Japan's Regional Undisputed Champion. With the prize money of $50,000, he blindly seeks out a new challenge. A challenge of high class competition, a challenge of phenomonal, a challenge for an opportunity to become legendary. Dragonfly finds his two feet standing before an arena of golds. Registered, licensed, drug tested, and prepared to become the World Heavyweight Champion of the Ring...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:17 pm

Name: Chuck Deuce
Height:5'10
Weight:232
Hometown: Gainesville, FL
Signature:F23
Finisher: DnB
Theme Music:Pendulum - Masochist
Favorite Quote: Expect the UnExcpected

Chuck Deuce is from G-Ville FL and Aint Scared to Drop anybody on there Dome...with his High Flying Antics and His Long Study of Martial Arts and Street Brawling you better be ready to witness Chaos when he steps into the ring. F23 (Frequency 23) and DnB are two of the many ways he loves to finish off his opponents.
Back to top Go down
@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

@*Mr.BTY* Justin Bailey

Character Sheet
Alias: Mr.BTY
PSN ID: mrmade1
Finishing Move(s): Bailey Cutter, Red Carpet Welcome

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:11 pm

Aaron webb is a fighter in the heart of brooklyn and he is at the peak of his career.He is skilled in tae kwon doe and judo and toured all over the world fighting any champions they would put in front of him.After he went on a losing streak he began drinking and down on his luck he joined a group named the order of the scorpion.filled with energy he left fighting but he couldn't give up the feeling of winning.So while walking down the street he found a flyer for cotr and a number for ryan lee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:02 am

"You'll know soon enough..."
Back to top Go down
~[SaIKI]~Justice

~[SaIKI]~Justice

Character Sheet
Alias: Justice
PSN ID: sakoritosagara
Finishing Move(s): Just Cause, The Eyes of Justice

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

Justice: Face (anti-hero)
DOB: June 29, 1988 (22 years old)
Height: 6'5
Weight: 212 lbs. (Light Heavyweight)
Likes: opportunities, affection, chicken, wrestling, standing up for whats right
Dislikes: people who think money is everything, backstabers, those who pick on the weak
Favorite Match type: Tables Match

After 3 years at Ohio Valley Wrestling, Justin "Justice" Icer met up with a man named Ryan Lee who, after seeing his abilities in the ring and his potential as a wrestler, gave him the opportunity of a lifetime, to wrestle in the Champions of the Ring League. Justice immediatly accepted the grand opportunity and is now heading for the Crusierweight and World Championships in CotR.
Back to top Go down
http://arakis.slstreams.net:8122/
Big T

Big T

Character Sheet
Alias:
PSN ID: BigTisHere
Finishing Move(s): Greatness

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Big T: Face
DOB: June 16, 1982 (28 years old)
Height: 7'0
Weight: 325 lbs. (Super Heavyweight)
Dislikes: Whiners, marks, and those that would keep their boot on his neck to keep him under them in a company
Favorite Match type: Submission Match or Cage Match
Back to top Go down
JHF0410

JHF0410

Character Sheet
Alias: Hero
PSN ID: x_InfInAtOr_x
Finishing Move(s): Crucifix Powerbomb

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 12:23 am

Randall Hennings is a tough one. He is an ex-soldier, been in Iraq twice, and lived to tell the tales. He had a rugged childhood, which caused him to join the military. He has the side everyone knows, but a side that only he knows, a small incident that changed his life. Something in Iraq, something that changed him forever.

After retireing from the military at a young age, he took up professional wrestling. He was in DGUSA for a bit, then worked his way to a secret tryout, held by Ryan Lee. Ryan saw Randall's talent and gave him a once in a lifetime opprotunity: Wrestling for CotR!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 5:46 pm

Larry 'The Leader' Larkin (Heel)
DOB: July 3 1985
Height: 6'3
Weight: 240 pounds
Likes: Fighting, being the centre of attention, junk food, being innapropriate, being stylish.
Dislikes: Wimps, prettyboys, wannabe gangstas, children.
Favorite Match type: Falls count anywhere.

Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Large
Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Large
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Cool intro, Leader!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hey Yo!   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:46 am

The man is here. My name is The Phenomenal 1 or TP1 for short for the reason simply being because I am The Phenomenal 1 no pun intended. I hope I can be welcomed here with open arms. So here are my current stats.

Name: The Phenomenal One
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 260 lbs.
Residing Location: Orlando, Florida
Theme: "You are my hero" by Jim Johnston
Bio: I'm an self driven man who defeats everything that gets in his way and I am one who looks for trouble to fight and alliances to join. From the outside doors of the iMPACT! Zone in Orlando I look for a way to debut in the wrestling business. TCOR is the way to do it! The Phenomenal One will wind up a future World Champion and you can mark my words.

Last edited by xThePhenomenal1x on Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GM Ryan Lee
Admin
GM Ryan Lee

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 2:49 am

The Phenominal One, very cool! I look forward to seeing more of your character Smile Don't forget to check your PMs! I sent you one already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread for new CotR Superstars   Thread for new CotR Superstars - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thread for new CotR Superstars
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2