WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo) Empty
PostSubject: The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)   The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

On comes "Pump It" by The Black Eyed Peas. Out comes the appitome of handsome and awesome. It is none other than the Billionaire Mr. Stewart (of Steware Industries) son, Tyson Stewart.

The crowd can't believe it is him, they aren't yet sure whether to cheer or boo.

"I know that a lot of you think that you can't get everything in life and that money and the like doesn't buy you happiness, and that just because you have everything doesn't mean your gonna just get handed the CotR World Championship... Well I, Tyson "Got it Made" Stewart, am here to tell you that all of these things are true."

The crowd knows what to do now. They begin to boo loudly.

"Shut up I'm not done. I've had everything given to me my whole life and just cause the world says I can't do that here ain't gonna stop me. I have my eyes set on the biggest prize in sports entertainment history and I aim to walk away a CHAMPION!!! And there ain't nothing any of the other superstars here can do to stop me."

Tyson stands there smiling and embracing the barrage of boos.

Last edited by Josh Pilgrim on Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MLGPro1337

MLGPro1337

Character Sheet
Alias: PRO
PSN ID: Cody_The_Pro
Finishing Move(s): The Anuresym,Bloodline

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)   The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:26 pm

The Voices are telling me to D-E-St-R0y
Back to top Go down
Josh Pilgrim

Josh Pilgrim

Character Sheet
Alias: Got it Made
PSN ID: Got_It_Made43
Finishing Move(s): Made It Stunner, Sleeper Hold 2

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)   The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:31 pm

Nobody fears your voices!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)   The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver Platter of Life (Open Promo)
Page 1 of 1