WWE '12 Champions of the Ring
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champions of the Ring PS3 League for WWE '12!

HomeHome  ForumForum  NewsNews  ChatChat  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Intro to yours truly mercer

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Intro to yours truly mercer Empty
PostSubject: Intro to yours truly mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:30 am

It's your lucky day you get to read a little story about me mercer the one and only and why I'm here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 am

Hello ladies and gents I am here to let you know a little about myself. If you ask me you dont deserve to know anything about me. A matter of fact you don't deserve to be in the same ring as me ( hahaha). Well anyway my name is mercer I come from a rich and powerful family. But that rich and powerful family came to A fault when my parents died in a terrible car accident leaving me there millions. It was a tragic year for mercer. See how I say year cause after that I told myself well maybe it was just there time and went on with my life. Cause life is short and the world revolves around money, which I have much of. See then at that stage of my life I became a rich and powerful man, see I wasn't a boy anymore. So as the years went on by, I took over my dads company and boy did i have fun with that money. The women , the cars , the mansions, man I wish yall could have seen. To bad that's my life, your life sucks. ( hahaha). In everything I do I am always number one I always win. You know I am the man on the poster on your wall you look at every day wishing you were me, but your not. This is just another chapter in my life that I do just for the fun of it don't get wrong I am serious and I will be champ, it's just at the end of the day i will always be a rich and powerful man and you will be you. My name is mercer and I am money!!!!!! Oh yeah money does not talk cheap if you don't respect money, money will not respect you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to yours truly mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 6:33 pm

(Like the Story...We got a Dibiase here? lol)

....Hmm The Future of a Millionaire Wrestler who is Over Asertive...Hmmm Well I'll be watching, Closly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to yours truly mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm no debiase I am mercer you come and try and insult me you got another thing coming I am a one of a kind and when gm lee contacted me be apart of this league to give it a rich presense now I see why. remember this money does not talk cheap if You disrespect me again Money will find you and he will run over you on your own baby motorcycle
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intro to yours truly mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't have to respect anyone...your spaying your mouth all over this Lockeroom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intro to yours truly mercer   Intro to yours truly mercer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intro to yours truly mercer
Page 1 of 1